Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: misc, graci serend

Discussion on WTS: misc, graci serend within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT: RARE SUN RING, misc, gracia-serend

rare sun ring 0/2 stamina +2 (bound i will have to buy scroll)
3 small zircon block +2
1 small sapphire mana +20
1small black pearl attk rate + 3

rave burlesque superior (outfit)
(mage) 14 days
toggle on/off never used as iam archer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Serend] Elementalist lvl 64
10/11/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Alright guys to any of you who are interested i have a lvl 64 elementalist in Serend Server With a lot of cash items and exp pets. Here is a link to a youtube video where i show what i have.My lvl 64 Elemental :) - YouTube I'm trying to sell this account because well i haven't played the game in a very very long time and its just sitting there and well bills need to be payed =/ If you are indeed interested in this account post here or send me a pm ill be checking this often.
[Misc] Cyanne - PSF Misc
09/02/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 8 Replies
All & New Improved Misc ! Proof : http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3773/misci.png Download : MediaFire
WTB BLODES (serend)'
07/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
hey ppl i am looking for 2 - 3 blodes on serend send me a pm or /w me in game Avassalador pay 2 scrolls each blode
[SEREND] WTS UNIQUES
04/18/2011 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
deleted
Private Server Project Graci Final search GM's
11/26/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, i want to make a Lineage 2 private server. I have a root and the server is online but i need a team to manage the server. For the first GM's because the webiste for the first is not existing. If you want to be a Gm on my server post here your expierence this private server your age and a reason why you should be a GM. (sory for my english.I'm german)