Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Archon] WTB ELE STUFF

Discussion on [Archon] WTB ELE STUFF within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Archon] WTB ELE STUFF

Uniqs:

2x int shuta 0/1 or 1/1 with 7% or more ress
1x int kark with lvl 3+cloak

Armor:

CF Top with 2x sb +hp 0/4 or 4/4 with lvl 5 or lvl 6 stones
CF Gloves with 3% extra cast 0/2 or 2/2 with ashtals or scions
CF Pants with 2x ress + hp and mana 0/3 or 3/3

Other stuff:

Silver clouder
Ele suits
lens +
combi
ashtals
scions
99 powder of chaos
10 wise man stones
Scrolls

Post your offers here, pm or /w Wishmaker in game. I pay with scrolls or PSC (€).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT stuff/acc Eu3 to Archon
07/27/2011 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
So i wna sell theese accounts: Lvl 63 archer with ,2 cf realm parts , elite armor , rare rings (sun/shadow) , some weaps and 63 mil gold. Lvl 72 sorc with luke,about 20k lens, 2 return orbs , lots of pets (not tradeable) has 3 realm parts (garb calaren, kil lytillo bonus hp and bracelet calaren) and thats all it has. (NO gold,no boots,cap,rings,weaps) Lvl 66 ranger with shuta/karkaen some lens/pets/ crit rings 1%/ cf full realm/ and some gold and wc, the ranger is rogur lvl 1. SOLD ...
[Archon] WTS/WTT Stuff
06/30/2011 - Archlord Trading - 17 Replies
Yow , I'd like to trade Stuff at Archon Server for Items on Sylvia Server ! Shuta 0/1 - for Shuta on Sylvia Kark 0/1 - for Kark on Sylvia Blode 0/1 - for Blode on Sylvia Glorious Gaudius 0/1 - for Scrolls on Archon Ohkeros Ring 0/1 - for Ohkeros on Sylvia
WTT Stuff on Archon
05/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 24 Replies
I am actually selling all stuff I got on Archon for € using paypal, I accept only € offers nothing else, also I'm thinking of using a Middleman to trade more safely. also I don't have any idea of item's prices it's up to your offers, of course I won't accept if the offers are too low, but I won't sell to expensive. So here's the items pics http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/365722eventring .png http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/288359Ownageboo ts.png...
[ARCHON] WTS last stuff
04/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
Hi all, i have to sell my last stuff LVL53 Hunter with awesome stuffs: -Shuta (ashtal) -Blode (ashtal) 235Million gold, which is a lot of money on archon, individually (20€)server!! -great gear (elite) -75 reinf pot -13,000 lens stone -XL pots
WTT all my stuff at eu3 and archon.
06/15/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
OK,as i opened to many threads,i decided to make one and put everything in this one. Accounts: *Level 63 swashbuckler great build about 500-600 wc in bag. Realm top cf 4slots,and another one with 3 slots. (Both are on sale separetly) *Level 56 Ranger same account as swash,about 290 vp. Nothing special. They dont come with mail.