Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT TRADE KINAH

Discussion on WTT TRADE KINAH within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT TRADE KINAH

WTT KINAH
I GIVE YOU KINAH ON ANUHART ASMODIAN
YOU GIVE ME KINAH ON SPATALOS ASMODIAN
I HAVE ABOUT 500-600M WORTH KINAH / I CAN TRADE WITH ITEMS TOO
LEAVE ME A MESSAGE THANKS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kinah trade
11/23/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! As the title says I'm looking to trade some Kinah between Elyos and Asmodian. I currently have 250,000,000 kinah on Elyos-Tiamat. But want to trade that over to my Asmodian character. Any amount between that is fine, I just need the coin over there ASAP. But preferably not in such small quantities :) I may also be willing to take a hit and accept less Kinah, as I'm not entirely sure on the market differences between the two factions ATM. Willing to transfer the Kinah first if the...
Kinah Trade Spat <-> Telemachus
02/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi was wondering if there is anyone wanting to trade kinah. I got Kinah on spat/Elys and i need kinah on Tele/elyos. i got somewhere near 550mill to trade and sizes are appreciated. Mess me here and we can sort something out. bump
TRADE Kinah ,good stones
10/29/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey I wanna trade 2 x silence ,1 x blind good stone ,and 400+ manastones (attack,mb,ma,hp) for kinah or items in Telemachus server elios or Thor server elios....i got all in Spatalos elios side and i have 600kk kinah on spatalos asmos side and i wanna trade on telemachus or thor elios thx
Trade Spatalos Asmo Kinah for Spatalos Ely kinah
12/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Want to trade Spatalos Asmo Kinah for Spatalos Elyos kinah, whisper me if you`re interested. I take only serious players and forum users into consideration ( scammers stay away ) .
Aion kinah trade
08/05/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, if you have kinah for sell, you can contact my MSN [email protected] .plz take a note of the MSN .we never trade by MSN ,just for chatting .only trade by live chat .