Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Templar 60-65

Discussion on Templar 60-65 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Templar 60-65

Hi all, I'm searching for a Templar lev 60-65 for max 100 euro.

PM me here with all infos and then, if I'm interested, we can talk on skype.

Paypal payment.

PS: accepted only accounts with email address.
Old 01/08/2014, 08:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello I have a 64 Templar, If your willing to spend money on her and get here geared ill sell her to you. She has 99 slots of invetory and 3 pack pets, can apply in game items to new chars she is on AION NA - Tiamat Server. If your interested PM blushingstarphire@skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Templar/Gladiator Perento for Templar Nexus
04/27/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to trade my Aion account, Templar, Gladiator Veteran account permanent 28/28 I'm ASMODIAN in Perento looking for an ASMODIAN templar in nexus. Gladiator gear: Full elite abyss level 50 some parts at +12 other +10 and +11 Properly socket with crit +17 and accuracy +27 manastones. Level 60 abyss necklace Level 55 abyss rings and belt Level 50 abyss Earrings Fenris's Title
WTT Templar
12/06/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Wtt Templar for the same good gladiator or better ;) Vasharti Gs +5 fused with 2nd coli lvl 55 socket crit +17 Kahrun wings Noble chain coliseum champions hood Full guardian commander accessories(lvl60) except 1 brigade general corundum earing(lvl55) Korvo breastplate +1 socket attack+5 Gonons greaves +1 socket attack +5 Guardian commander divine sabatons +1 socket with acc +27 and hp +95 Guardian commander divine shoulderplates +2 socket with acc +27 and crit +17
[WTT] 60 Templar (Elyos - Spatalos) to Templar/Sorcerer ( Asmos - Spatalos )
08/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Trading my templar to another templar or sorcerer on asmo side Weapons: +8 Stormwing Greatsword (fused with arena weap) (crit+17/attack+5) + paralyze godstone +4 Tac Officer Greatsword (fused with arena weap) (crit+17/accuracy+27) +10 Triroan Greatsword (fused with 30e greatsword) (crit+17/crit+13) + movement speed reduction godstone +2 Stormwing Sword / Shield (Block +27) ForTanking
WTS TEMPLAR
07/03/2011 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
I would like to sell my 55 templar on Spatalos. The account got 12 months rewards. I am the original owner of this account and got all the information about it and i expect the same from you. The account have never been traded/sold or anything before. The account got a 55 Elyos templar on spatalos A 51 asmodian assasin on perento Included alot of alts from lvl 10-20. And a SM twink on spatalos lvl 31 full golden 25 gear. The Templar got:
WTB LV 79+ Eva's Templar.
06/25/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello friend, if you have a LV 79+ Eva's Templar. wanna sell, can you let me know? for the price we have a discussion, plz contact me by the msn: [email protected] , waiting foryou message.:D:D:D