Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEVEL 40 SIN GG TWINK // WTT/WTS kinah and other offers are welcome :)))

Discussion on LEVEL 40 SIN GG TWINK // WTT/WTS kinah and other offers are welcome :))) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEVEL 40 SIN GG TWINK // WTT/WTS kinah and other offers are welcome :)))

The account is a standard aion account,SERVER SPATALOS ASMODIAN EU!// it has a gold pack in use, with means everything is so much quicker, you can jump onto the account and head straight into instances its kitted with full level 33 leather gold all plus 10 and attack 5s socketed 2 blue attack speed weps level 40 crafted plus 10 with godstones and attack 5, and 8m on the account, taking offers )))

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT TWINK LEVEL 40 SIN FOR KINAH SPATALOS
12/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my level 40 twink assassin for kinah taking offer, the account is a normal account it has a gold pack active, the sin has 2 expert level 40 blue swords both plus 10 and godstones on both, it has a range from level 30 pvp access and level 40 pvp access, its armour is all crafted level 33 gold all plus 10, looking for offers :) thankyou The character is an asmodian sin :) looking for a decent amount of kinah or im selling the account cheap cheap cheap!!! :PPPP
[WoW] Corborus-WoW - 3.3.5a - Level 29 Twink Realm!
08/30/2012 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
http://corborus-wow.com/img/slide.jpg Register I'll be busy on September 1st, and that means I'll release the server tonight. While we were in our beta testing stage, our members made over 150 accounts, and 300 characters. I want to thank everybody that helped us improve gameplay on our server. Our new realm name is "Moonfire" a level 29 twink server! There may be a few disagreements that I want to clear now. We are not going to make any custom items which will ruin...
[S] Level 85 Human Paladin & Level 70 twink hunter
08/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
(I've been a lurker for a while haha. I've not really posted at all >.<) I know this is my first time posting here, I usually post on another forum but a friend of mine convinced me to post an ad here. Selling a level 85 Human paladin, and a twinked level 70 hunter, both EU, both Alliance. Human Paladin: Couple of standard epics, but mostly blue pvp gear. However, comes with a variety of rare mounts like raven lord, albino drake etc Rare pets like the phoenix and headlesshorsemen event...
WTS lvl 50 Twink Sorc-Geared(NA)(Vaizel,Elyos): WTS Kinah/Items
11/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Interested in selling my alt account that comes with a 50 Twink sorc, and a 48 sorc. I am the original owner. This Sorc is the most geared twink one in NA and possibly the most geared 50twink in NA. It is on Vaizel Elyos. Comes with: -2 50e Weapons +10-12 fully socketed and combined and godstoned with Para and General GSs -Full 50e +10 socketed MR 14s -Full 40e +11 Socketed HP 85 -Full 30e +10 -Full 30 non-e +13-15 socketed MB
Twink schnell Level´n ?
04/17/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
hallo zusammen, würde es etwas bringen wenn ich als 70er mit dem twink (derzeit lvl 11) von meinem frauchen durch die lande ziehe ? so das er mit ep bekommt !! oder würde sich das "normale" questen mehr lohnen, von der geschwindigkeit her ? lg Lost !