Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WoW] Corborus-WoW - 3.3.5a - Level 29 Twink Realm!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WoW] Corborus-WoW - 3.3.5a - Level 29 Twink Realm!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I'll be busy on September 1st, and that means I'll release the server tonight. While we were in our beta testing stage, our members made over 150 accounts, and 300 characters. I want to thank everybody that helped us improve gameplay on our server. Our new realm name is "Moonfire" a level 29 twink server!

There may be a few disagreements that I want to clear now. We are not going to make any custom items which will ruin gameplay and make it unbalanced. Our plan was to hold on with custom sets and release heirloom items for honor, arena points and reputation. We are not lazy, we just want to create a great in-game environment that's balanced with a competitive edge.. As far as we can see, almost all BiS items are sold by vendors in Darkshore mall. We implemented a lot of enchants, items, missing spells, mounts, etc...

Once you login, you will be spawned at our Darkshore mall in which you can setup your character. Once you are done, you will be able to join Arathi Basin, Gurubashi Arena, Warsong Gulch, 2vs2, 3vs3 and 5vs5 Arena Rated/Practice. Beside those blizzlike battlegrounds, we made our custom world pvp zone which is placed in Hyjal (Alliance and Horde side).
I want to point out that we revamped Isle of Quel'Danas and today, you can complete any quest on 29. level. Completing these quests, you will boost your reputation which is needed for heirloom trinkets and fingers (we will add more jewels by the time).

Darkshore Mall Preview (5 Images)

World PvP Zone, LoS Working Great (3 Images)

Tags
wow private server