Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

out of curiosity

Discussion on out of curiosity within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
out of curiosity

how much is a vet account?
last time i played on it... it was p2p (1-2 months after release)
i had @35 gladiator.... and... i don't remember any other character
so the question... how much would i get for it?
Old 11/20/2012, 00:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Might get a few quid as it will be a veteran account if you move it to Gameforge

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Curiosity
07/23/2009 - 12Sky2 - 10 Replies
Is everybody elses Autoit Script working on 12 sky 2 MAYN, ? Because the process is hidden and autoit uses process, ? any way around it, person who helps me find a way to get my auto it code back working gets a free month of god mode , Vac ETC
Just out of curiosity...
09/11/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
If I were to teach about a 1-2 hour programming class (C#) on week-days at about possibly starting at 4pm, or 8pm (GMT -5:00 / EST), how many intelligent people would actually be intrested (by intelligent, I mean actually willing to learn)? Cause last I checked Teamviewer only supports up to 10 connections to one computer.
Curiosity: Undead Mode
04/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Just curious if anyone has any ideas on how to get this working. Been screwing around with Sora/UCEs and searching for about every value known to man. Created a new level 1, just to let it die over and over again, thinking that might be able to find the death value, and freeze it while alive, etc, but no luck. Apparently there is a way to get Undead mode to work, because I see very nice professional looking bots using it (basically, you try to kill the bot, and it's life instantly goes...
Out of curiosity (Since l2walker isnt working)
03/12/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
well since l2walker isnt working im curious, Is anybody working on l2superman also? Maybe everyone is overlooking l2superman. I dont know anything about programming, but im thinking maybe since everyone cracks l2walker they get more secure everytime. Where as superman isnt cracked as much so it may be easier to hack. i was looking at superman and its basically the same setup as l2walker, some parts seem even better. if you guys wanna check it out heres the tutorial thread on how to use...