Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Ranger 55 lvl - ASMO NEXUS

Discussion on WTS Ranger 55 lvl - ASMO NEXUS within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Ranger 55 lvl - ASMO NEXUS

Hello guys!

I want to offer you 55 level Ranger on Nexus server, asmo side. Ranger have normal nick "Exo" and never been reported or banned.. Im selling this character cuz i dont have time to play and it's kind of waste, maybe u'll take care of my character ..

Character is wearing Arena items like:
Coliseum Champion's Flatbow fused with Bakarma's Longbow (4 crits +17 stacked and 3 crits + 15 - 2 slots left unstacked)
Sublime Coliseum Champion's Hat
Sublime Coliseum Champion's Shoulderguards (3 hp + 70 stacked)
Sublime Coliseum Champion's Boots (2hp + 70 stacked)
Sublime Coliseum Champion's Breeches (crit strike +15, crit strike +17 and 2 hps + 70 stacked)
Malika's Vambrance..
Elder Jerkin..
Acc:
Vorpal Corundum Earnings
Vorpal Corundum Necklace
Anurati's Corundum Earnings
Vallakhan's Ring x2
Catastrophic Leather belt
STORM WINGS!
Character have 211k of AP to spend
Whole campaign quests are done, just one Left (Siel's relics, last gelkmaros quest)
Stormwing's Boots in warehouse..

Also on character there are insignias, 419 pvp insignias, means that's another arena item..
Character is known as friendly etc. Never scamed anybody etc.
For all info and screenshots just simply write me PM message or contact me via e-mail.
Im interested only in Money.

If u have any questions ask here or PM me.
Im not trying to scam anybody, just trying to sell my character, i accept payment through PayPal
Old 06/12/2012, 17:58   #2

BUMP

BUMP
Old 06/18/2012, 12:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

want to trade by a sorc from nexus too with full sublime and pacification tome +10?
Old 06/18/2012, 18:13   #4

Sorry Buddy, im not intrested in trading because as i said i wont be playing anymore.

All of you intrested in buying my ranger can add me to the skype
exozord - skype nickname
I can set live stream for all of you intrested just to show that this character exist and have everything i said, also i changed e-mail to new one so character comes along with an e-mail.
Im online on Skype all the time

BUMP
Old 06/20/2012, 21:39   #5

BUMP

Character was sold! Close thread if u can..
Thank you for nice and fast trade without problems ..