Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying nice character on a few choice servers!

Discussion on Buying nice character on a few choice servers! within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED

Hi, i want to buy a nice char on a server where i have a few friends. So my old character on telchemus asmodian i sold. Now i want to play Aion again so i will take telchemus asmodian characters, nexus elyos characters, spatalos elyos characters, and/or tiamat elyos (us server). I prefer physical characters but i might accept a very nice character that's cheap that's a mage like class. SO, offer me what you have and i will choose what i like. Thank you for looking into my topic!

Bump
Old 06/20/2012, 19:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add in skype dan4ico33!
Old 06/20/2012, 21:13   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
post what you have here, i'll add if i'm interested

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, i want to buy a nice char on a server where i have a few friends. So my old character on telchemus asmodian i sold. Now i want to play Aion again so i will take telchemus asmodian characters, nexus elyos characters, spatalos elyos characters, and/or tiamat elyos (us server). I prefer physical characters but i might accept a very nice character that's cheap that's a mage like class. SO, offer me what you have and i will choose what i like. Thank you for looking into my topic!
06/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling LvL 50 SWTOR Account with your choice of character and name! PM Fast!
01/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Power leveling an account with your choice of class character and faction. Will get you to level 50 within 10-15 days guaranteed. With your account you will receive - Character Name of your choice (must list 3 just in-case some are taken) Choose between PvP or RP server Rank 20 Valor (+3 dollars per rank after rank 20 up to rank 30) 100,000 credits (+7 dollars per 100k credits after initial 100k) Your choice of Character!
Buying a nice Character [ real money ]
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
hey guys, I'm back on the Forums and looking for a new char to start over again. Please note that I will only pay with real money ( transaction, bank to bank ). Im looking for a good char, atleast 101 +, with good Set, FF. I'm not looking for any char that has Lightning as sub build. I will only use MM or you go first. So for all again: 101 +, Fullfarmed NOT verified No Lightning MM or you first
SWSRO 1 DC by character choice
06/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, i have one problem. After i loggin with my account in swsro 1 and after i click on my character to login in game i get a dc :confused: But when i create a new character i can log on game and play. Can someone help me? I have the new Server files and the privateserverloader from lolkop. German: Hallo Leute,