Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionCataclysm 1.9 original server

Discussion on AionCataclysm 1.9 original server within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up AionCataclysm 1.9 original server

Hello, daevas!

Proud to announce first original 1.9 aion private server!

AionCataclysm 1.9 - is original aion 1.9 oldschool server opened at April 7. Since opening we have more than 700+ players online at evening.

About server:
- original 1.9 client and server, no pets, no mounts, no houses, only hardcore
- high amount of players online
- rates x1 on all
- no Pay2Win donate, you can buy only skins and things which doesnt affects ingame balance
- low ping for most of European players
- strong anticheat protection

How to start:
- client
- account
- launcher into client folder
- enter game

We have a lot of European players, join us!

Our site:
Our forum:

Bonus video first grand chieftain saendukal farm, april 22:
Old 04/27/2017, 10:28   #2

New videoEast Siel Fortress siege, yesterday, 26.04.2017:

Also, notifying you that for now all new elyos characters on our server will get 3 days VIP privileges for free!

See you in game!
Old 04/27/2017, 20:38   #3

Gonna try it i miss old Aion times but rates x1 is not a good idea -.-i don't know hows Russian players but rest of the Europe usually hates servers with x1 rates as it's painfull to lvl up and since it's 1.9 theres no dark blue quests to do to gain good exp :/ .
Old 04/27/2017, 23:59   #4

ye its very cancerous for me as a veteran to do same **** leveling they shoud add character transfer i play since 2009 sick of do same quest if add character transfer there will be alot more players there is no point to waste time leveling you will get in same point anyway i wanna start pvp as fast as possible not waste time killing mobs :|
Old 04/28/2017, 07:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Gonna try it i miss old Aion times but rates x1 is not a good idea -.-i don't know hows Russian players but rest of the Europe usually hates servers with x1 rates as it's painfull to lvl up and since it's 1.9 theres no dark blue quests to do to gain good exp :/ .
Hello!
Agree, lvl up on 1.9 could be little painful
But, we planning to make a stable long living server, thats one of the points why we decided to set there x1 rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe1nT View Post
ye its very cancerous for me as a veteran to do same shit leveling they shoud add character transfer i play since 2009 sick of do same quest if add character transfer there will be alot more players there is no point to waste time leveling you will get in same point anyway i wanna start pvp as fast as possible not waste time killing mobs :|
Yea, i understand your feelings =) Server was opened just 20 days ago, everyone is in same and fair conditions. That's why we won't make character transfer from other projects - it will be dishonest to our current players.
Old 04/28/2017, 11:29   #6

Well so i came after trying th server i already forgot how ugly the game was before changing the graphic engine. So.... im playing Aion from 7 yeras but 1.9 is way too old for me :/ Aion has been one of the greatest game when there was Ingisson/Gelkmaros and Silentera fights.. Killing Omega with alliances more skills and everything was that a 2.5?. I played yesterday fro like an hour which normally get me on global to lvl 9-12 here 1 hour was about to hit 6 server might be good for really hardcore VERRY old school players but im not gonna play there but if you gonna ever do a master server with 2.5 Ing/Gelk im gonna play there for sure .
Old 04/28/2017, 12:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Well so i came after trying th server i already forgot how ugly the game was before changing the graphic engine. So.... im playing Aion from 7 yeras but 1.9 is way too old for me :/ Aion has been one of the greatest game when there was Ingisson/Gelkmaros and Silentera fights.. Killing Omega with alliances more skills and everything was that a 2.5?. I played yesterday fro like an hour which normally get me on global to lvl 9-12 here 1 hour was about to hit 6 server might be good for really hardcore VERRY old school players but im not gonna play there but if you gonna ever do a master server with 2.5 Ing/Gelk im gonna play there for sure .
Thanks for opinion, but imho master server - is worst thing that could happen with aion. There is completely different game mechanics, different items, different ingame features. It's a different game!
Master servers will never give players same experience that original versions.
Old 04/28/2017, 14:01   #8

I Allready waste 4 week to leveling 1-60 on 3.0 same on official i dont think anyone from agree with waste that time on leveling when time its limited have a job have a family and some other things to do that why character transfer shoud be added for europe players we are minority if we leave play official server you must give at least us level not items but level nobody like to waste time on **** like this
Add character transfer mean double population but transfer only from same x1 server like Aionlegend/Official/TheAion/OldAion or some other x1
Old 04/28/2017, 22:16   #9

I'm gonna comeeeeeeeee!!! Just started downloading! Can someone tell me where is the more need? I mean Asmo or Elyos? Who need more people? And, Just to reply to Pe1nT i think that no one asked people to leave offy to come here and if people here, and i mean all the people on the server started to level up from lvl 1 to what they are now, it's right that everyone else have to do the same. I think that if u dont' have time to level up u just don't do it...It's not an attack to you Pe1nT but, i really think that it's not that the others have to adapt to your needs but it's US, that we choose where to go based on what we can and what we like. And just to say, they said they have 700+ players, so, i don't know if they really need more xD Everyone is free to do their choises. I'm sure i will take a lot to level up, i remember old times leveling but this makes fun for me. And even if it iwll take me months to do it, i'm sure at the end it will really make me proud of what i will reach. Hope this server will never close and hope is as good as i'm imagine it.
Old 04/29/2017, 05:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe1nT View Post
I Allready waste 4 week to leveling 1-60 on 3.0 same on official i dont think anyone from agree with waste that time on leveling when time its limited have a job have a family and some other things to do that why character transfer shoud be added for europe players we are minority if we leave play official server you must give at least us level not items but level nobody like to waste time on crap like this
Add character transfer mean double population but transfer only from same x1 server like Aionlegend/Official/TheAion/OldAion or some other x1
As i said before, we don't planning to start transfer players from other projects bcz it will be dishonest to our current players.
Also, do you have max level characters on all projects you mentioned above? Do you leveled up them by yourself? As i know, there is no any kind of tranfer on these projects too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
I'm gonna comeeeeeeeee!!! Just started downloading! Can someone tell me where is the more need? I mean Asmo or Elyos? Who need more people? And, Just to reply to Pe1nT i think that no one asked people to leave offy to come here and if people here, and i mean all the people on the server started to level up from lvl 1 to what they are now, it's right that everyone else have to do the same. I think that if u dont' have time to level up u just don't do it...It's not an attack to you Pe1nT but, i really think that it's not that the others have to adapt to your needs but it's US, that we choose where to go based on what we can and what we like. And just to say, they said they have 700+ players, so, i don't know if they really need more xD Everyone is free to do their choises. I'm sure i will take a lot to level up, i remember old times leveling but this makes fun for me. And even if it iwll take me months to do it, i'm sure at the end it will really make me proud of what i will reach. Hope this server will never close and hope is as good as i'm imagine it.
Welcome!
There is less Elyos than Asmodians now, and if you'll join Elyos you'll get VIP privileges for 3 days after character creation
Old 04/29/2017, 10:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AionCataclysm View Post
As i said before, we don't planning to start transfer players from other projects bcz it will be dishonest to our current players.
Also, do you have max level characters on all projects you mentioned above? Do you leveled up them by yourself? As i know, there is no any kind of tranfer on these projects too.

Welcome!
There is less Elyos than Asmodians now, and if you'll join Elyos you'll get VIP privileges for 3 days after character creation
Yayyy, me and my bf are coming. We got client now just downloading LION and launcher and we are in. Elyos! Perfect!
Old 04/30/2017, 16:32   #12

Hi admin, I played 3 hours in the asmo side, and i was the only person in the starting village. Could you please disable the level restriction world chat? I was kinda feeling alone.;
Old 04/30/2017, 22:42   #13

ye i level by my own but on official i dont play since 4.3 and i got 2 characters 65 ) i was top 10 musician
Old 05/01/2017, 21:48   #14

Hello admin, having so much fun, but, vote for english do not work!!! Please fix soon! Thanks :3

Plus i wanted to ask you one thing, i heard that with a high probability, we may have a 2.0 update in the future.
Is this real?
It would be very nice for me and the people i'm playing with so i hope yes. Thanks for ur replies.
Old 05/07/2017, 07:34   #15

Hello,

i have a Question, i only understand German or English.
Is the Masterserver on Russian or English?
If Russian is there a chance to switch to english interface?