Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoattack cancels casts??

Discussion on Autoattack cancels casts?? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoattack cancels casts??

I'm a Lvl 18 cleric atm using mainly the magic dmg chain but also the physical chain on cd plus autoattack.
And it's really annoying that autoattack rupts my own casts ...

Any suggestions how to avoid this?

Or am i doin it wrong somehow? :P
Old 05/18/2009, 23:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
just dont press anything else in the beginning of the cast or it will cancel, near the end you can even move a few steps and it wont cancel.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] No Cooldown on Instant casts
08/17/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 57 Replies
its pretty easy - you'll need cheatengine to do it and here is how it works: search for the id of your arcane explosion (ill use wowhead.com to explain) Arcane Explosion - Spell - World of Warcraft thats the page for Arcane Explosion Rank 8 the numbers behind spell= is the id which means your spell id for arcane explosion is 27082 search that number
[Release]No cooldown on Instant Casts (Perfect English)
03/10/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
ALL CREDITS TO burningacid OR WHOEVER HE GAVE CREDIT TO! THIS IS NOT MY GUIDE, I AM SIMPLY RE EXPLAINING IT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID NOT GET IT! I'm gonna run through the steps one by one, nice and easy. 1.)Open Cheat Engine(download the latest cheatengine from Cheat Engine) and make sure that in Settings -> Extra both Stealth mode boxes are ticked. 2.)The WoWhead website is what most servers have their skills based on, so all the numbers in the web address for skills are...
Thunder Autoattack
05/12/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hi, i tried to find a fitting answere here, but i dont understand the describtions^^ sry iam stupid xD Now my question, can any1 plz change the needet file, that thunder is auto attacking? I mean that i neednt to click for every shot. Maybe a link to download etc...^^ Would be very very nice =)
Autoattack and botting
04/29/2008 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
Huhu all, its little bit embarassing for me xD believe me i tryed to search by SuFu and i read much much old posts but i didnt found what iam searching for. So, can u help me ?^^ I need.... 1.) ... to set the attack Thunder (mage) in automode like Lightning summons. I mean that i dont need to click everytime.