Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Setup file not working

Discussion on Aion Setup file not working within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Setup file not working

i downloaded the client from fileplanet and i have all setup exe and the 3 data files and the data zip file all in one folder, but when i try and run the setup exe my dos window comes up and says the program is to big to fit in memory. Did anyone else have this problem or know what i did wrong? Thanks for your time.
Old 05/22/2009, 00:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
i have got the same problem..:S then i tried to get another EXE file while keeping the Other Big data files in
and with the new EXE file i got when i run it , it seems that it doesn,t start completly cause it doesn,t show the right lanugauge instead it shows symbols only..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
where do i find server file and guild for setup.
06/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello all i'm new for this game ,then i need to know where i can download server file and setup guide. if something wrong i'm apolojize.
Warrock Server Setup Help File
05/23/2010 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Hi friends, I want to install the server Warrock Warrock server installation files you want on this issue: mysql or anything but I just had to share something http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/warrock/552206-pro of-crunks-warrock-pserver-pics.html friend Now make one topic and shared picture of expression and would be very happy if I put the link here thanks in advance
[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot
01/22/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 684 Replies
First: I dont know if this bot contains a virus, a trojan or a keylogger. Second: Some users are having problems with this bot. First try this one, then try the new files. Solution can be found in this thread, still to lazy to test new things. Third: Don't blame me cuz of my bad english ;P be happy bout this. 1. What you need -Downloads -OS Settings -Basic Information 2. How to setup
Hybrid Co Setup File
01/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i uploaded the Hybrid Co Setup File... xD 2shared - file upload