Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Adding Items

Discussion on [Help] Adding Items within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Adding Items

Hallo wie der Title schon sagt suche ich ein Guide wie ich items in Gamerserver einfügen kann

Benutze Aion-Finish Core

Die 3.5 Mounts funzt alle super nun wollte ich die 3.7 items in Gamerserver einfügen

Danke für jede Hilfe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding items
02/13/2018 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I am currently action 6 could I add the act 7 armor directly in to all my files? https://www.winterunblocker.com/open/browse.php?u =Oi8vd3d3LmRrdW5kZXJncm91bmQub3JnL2ZpbGVkYi9maWxlL nBocD9pZD02MTE%3D&b=7
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
[Q]Adding new items
03/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, Due to fact that i'm only asking to know please do not spam. I saw some program which could possibly able you to change textures of weapons so to make new ones in fact. I'd like to know if there is some1 who know something more, makes 3D objects or sth.
a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello i need to add some items to my incoming server i need to add Circus bear and , Devil spite upgrader , and Some new avatars i am editing in those :
adding items[help]
06/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i wanna do the same thing forgotten realms did with the equipment bags can someone help me edit them into shopping mall?!?! ive been up all night working on this still cant get it !! lol thank you you can add me on msn at [email protected]