Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change damage Aion???

Discussion on How to change damage Aion??? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change damage Aion???

I use CE and it not work. Its like show variable, not real damage. I change damg to 9999 and in game it show 9999 but my damage still normal. What I do now? Please help me.
Old 03/10/2011, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
hm with ce you cant change damage

its server sided
Old 03/10/2011, 19:51   #3

elite*gold: 28
exactly...
#closerquest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help how to change or edit skill damage and buff??
02/01/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Can any1 tell me a lil bit how to edit or change skill ? I downloaded csveditor and i try open a bagi buff defensive all i see its lvl index number dun see anythi g esle . How do i change it ?? Thanks for reading
[Help]How to change damage 5165
01/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 98 Replies
Hey i was wondering how i can change the damage on normal hit's and on TwoFoldBlade's and fb/ss hurc ect.... I want to make it too where everyone will hit like 2-4k on each other so it will be based on skill's I'm using source 5165 Thanks guy's
Change Damage skin
10/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi all ! After find that we can change the skin and the police of the Game, i search how can we change the Damage skin. In the game files i find the damage.efx and damage_c.efx in the folder Data/Font/fefx. When i open it, i find that the file depending of the file b0.ebs of the Data/Font folder, but i don't know how i can change it... Maybe with this files we can change the color, the skin etc of the damages... And the damage.efx is for normal damages, damage_c.efx is for crit damage (it...
Is it possible to change damage of critical?
07/15/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
I seen today that someone used a hack and gm said it was a crithacker and its also a knight so any ideas of hack that could have done this? And is there any other good Kal Online hacking site beside this one?