Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

Discussion on [Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] AionAutoCraft - Free Crafting Bot

Hey,

I just released AionAutoCraft on my website . AionAutoCraft is a macro that simulates keyboard- and mouse-strokes to automate crafting in Aion. The macro is played back by a tool called FreeMacroPlayer. Features of AionAutoCraft include:
  • Craft automatically for hours.
  • Supports all 6 professions for both Elyos and Asmodian.
  • Works on ALL Aion versions.
  • Automatic skill upgrades at 99, 199 and 299 skill.
  • No memory reading/writing, so very low risk of detection.
  • Free of charge.

Note that the word 'macro' in this context has nothing to do with Aion's ingame macro system.
Thanks
39 Users
Old 09/13/2011, 20:14   #2

pls video I dont Understand ? how ?
Old 09/15/2011, 00:37   #3

I just added a video describing AionAutoCraft, check it out!
Old 09/15/2011, 02:37   #4

Savage can you please upload an updated one where the waiting time is reduced to like 1min and skill upgrade yes/no is every 20-30 crafts? It would considerably reduce the crafting time! thanks for the bot btw its great!
Old 09/15/2011, 12:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBoobie View Post
Savage can you please upload an updated one where the waiting time is reduced to like 1min and skill upgrade yes/no is every 20-30 crafts? It would considerably reduce the crafting time! thanks for the bot btw its great!
Thanks!

As you can see on my page, the crafting time varies a lot. The problem with reducing it to 1 minute is that once your skill level reaches 210 the macro will break, because crafting sometimes takes longer than 1 minute at that point. I might add a configuration option where you specify the skill point range you will be crafting, and set the waiting time accordingly.

As for the skill upgrade clicks: this only takes a couple of seconds, so its pretty trivial. Also, imagine the lost time if you are at skill 99, and craft 30 workorders for nothing before upgrading.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2011, 18:56   #6

mhh, nice sir. But if you want too lvling a profession. You need a buy list of the workorders, right?
Old 09/15/2011, 19:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by climax View Post
mhh, nice sir. But if you want too lvling a profession. You need a buy list of the workorders, right?
Yes, you need to buy the materials first (if that's what you mean). Use my to figure out what you need to buy exactly!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2011, 21:02   #8

thanks for video
Old 09/15/2011, 21:26   #9

I made my own autobot craft now and it's great but I'm using your website (calculator) and crafting tricks as base! Thanks a lot!
Old 09/16/2011, 00:00   #10

okay dude, thats pretty sick O.o, thx i even dont know about your calc, half our waste 4 math. >.<
Old 09/16/2011, 14:57   #11

nice one will check it out
Old 09/17/2011, 06:20   #12

i need help fast.
when I'm setting up, i put mouse on T of Accept but i press Insert and nothing happens
Help me fast

Sorry for bad english ^^
Old 09/17/2011, 16:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkayzer View Post
i need help fast.
when I'm setting up, i put mouse on T of Accept but i press Insert and nothing happens
Help me fast

Sorry for bad english ^^
Make sure you hold it for one second or so. Aion should then automatically be minimized, but you can also alt-tab to check if the calibration was succesful.

A new version of AionAutoCraft was just released (v1.3).

In the Configuratino Wizard a skill range can now be selected, and the waiting time is set accordingly. This helps to significantly reduce waiting times at lower levels.
Old 09/20/2011, 23:46   #14

Tried infinite Aion, no dice sadly oh well I'll try it in GamezAion I suppose.. don't know why some hacks are tested there.
Old 09/23/2011, 00:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSilox View Post
Tried infinite Aion, no dice sadly oh well I'll try it in GamezAion I suppose.. don't know why some hacks are tested there.
I've only tested this with retail Aion, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work with other versions. Why did it not work for you?