Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Points bugs.

Discussion on War Points bugs. within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Points bugs.

Hi, could someone describe how bugsWar Points?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Max Hit Points Bugs
09/13/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I've already done the usual searching and found nothing. I downloaded one of the public source and I've come across a bug where the game doesn't take into account the HP from enchantments and from +'s. You can see the max HP on the Equipment tab on Status but it isn't the same HP as what's viewed on the bottom of the client. I've ruled out the Sub Classes and Chi. I can't find anything in the source where it takes into account of any item +'s HP or enchantments. What should I do next?
2 Bugs for easy abyss points
08/05/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I just tried and proven these 2 bugs yesterday night so wanna share with the community. 1) 20k-120k abyss points for level 10-12ish You need two characters from each faction (1 asmos, 1 elyos) The character (named A from asmos) that will earn 20-120k AP has to be level 10-12. With A, enter the opposition faction through a rift. (not easy since you are low level but should be fine if you go with a group) Now open another client and log in using B (from elyos). Go buy a small resurrection...
[Bugs]I have a few bugs in Jezebelco source![bugs]
05/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hello elitepvpers! When I create an account and login it is in Birthvillage but I can't get out of Birthvillage. Can someone help me whit this?