Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Chit-Chat] Ace Online / AirRivals Talk [English only!]

Discussion on [Chit-Chat] Ace Online / AirRivals Talk [English only!] within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Post [Chit-Chat] Ace Online / AirRivals Talk [English only!]

English

Hello Ace Online/AirRivals community and welcome to the "Ace Online/AirRivals" Chit-Chat topic. Here you can talk about everything that is related to Ace Online/AirRivals. If you have got any questions about the game, feel free to ask them. You also can start discussions about Ace Online/AirRivals.

You have to follow the in this topic too.
If you violate any rule, you can receive a warning or an infraction.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2013, 16:03   #2

elite*gold: 338
Cool idea

If somebody got any questions with CheatEngine feel free to pm me.
Old 06/15/2013, 00:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah great for the people which are new to this whole thing.
Old 07/03/2013, 21:16   #4

Hey Shokwave8 ,you're playing AirRivals?
Old 07/05/2013, 13:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaby4everr View Post
Hey Shokwave8 ,you're playing AirRivals?
Yes i do
Old 07/10/2013, 10:23   #6

how can bypass the hackshield at a private server ( nextgenace) im using last version from CE. i need excahnge hshield folder with older ? o just need to try change the name o delete it?
Old 07/12/2013, 13:40   #7

Hey can anyone make a list of Actual online Aceonline private servers ? i dont care what language, no matter if english german or polnish, just tell me some private servers
Old 08/20/2013, 14:23   #8

Hi Guys, Just want to ask for something.
I've been looking for a server files(thats what they called it) of ace online/air rivals, look im not goin to create a private server or what ever, but i just want to play it offline if possible?.. I know this sounds weird can you guys gave me a link?

Thanks,

PS: I'm an X-Player of aceonline BTW, Hope Y'all can help me.
Old 08/21/2013, 23:07   #9

I don't have the AceOnline files but i'm pretty sure that it isn't easy to play "offline" you nee to create a SQL server or a complete new client.

This needs a lot of knownledge of SQL-Server setting.
Old 08/23/2013, 15:26   #10

Ouch that hurts..

But I saw a thread lately bout guide on how to play it offline but not sure if the links where still active coz its a bit outdated.

thanks for the info btw.
Old 08/29/2013, 22:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronletigio View Post
Ouch that hurts..

But I saw a thread lately bout guide on how to play it offline but not sure if the links where still active coz its a bit outdated.

thanks for the info btw.
Sorry mate. My knownledge about SQL serversetting isn'T that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbuyerrr View Post
gl
What the?!

#spam
#reported
Old 08/29/2013, 23:45   #12

elite*gold: 540
lookin to put together a good development team for two servers I will be opening soon if you got some experience with this games source and are interested feel free to send me a private message with your qualification and proposal
looking forward to hearing from you
Old 08/30/2013, 12:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
lookin to put together a good development team for two servers I will be opening soon if you got some experience with this games source and are interested feel free to send me a private message with your qualification and proposal
looking forward to hearing from you
First of all

If you search some people for building a team starting a big project you need do tell what you are searching for. For example a designer a webdesigner or programmer with knownledge about C++ for example.

Second

You need to tell WHAT EXACTlY you want to do.

Third

You need to tell what you are able to do. What your qualifications are to build up a team like you want to.