Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Address speed Patch 125

Discussion on Address speed Patch 125 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/22/2011, 09:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangxiauant View Post
anyone know other hack ?
like damage or maybe refinement ?
You sir, did u ever read about refinement and damage hack? If not, please read about them, use the search option.

And here's the color address: 010e7f74 (2bytes) value: 0-12
Notes: to change back to normal, set the value back to its original then change map. Have fun grinding
Old 01/22/2011, 20:28   #17

any 1 can tell me where can i change the adres where is the adress? ty
Old 01/24/2011, 09:00   #18

Someone is expert at find static adress?, i got some adress but always change when i close the game. really i need a guide to do it with mhs or ollydbg. and i dude someone have tried to find if some adress change when we use a pill of crit or dmg, i think maybe works like this [clientsided addy of some dmg pill or ornament]+[Server sided dmg],
coment pleasee

thanks
Old 01/24/2011, 23:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik_gray View Post
Someone is expert at find static adress?, i got some adress but always change when i close the game. really i need a guide to do it with mhs or ollydbg. and i dude someone have tried to find if some adress change when we use a pill of crit or dmg, i think maybe works like this [clientsided addy of some dmg pill or ornament]+[Server sided dmg],
coment pleasee

thanks
Try looking at "what writes to this address"

Most addresses are dynamic anyways.

When you find the pointer (what writes to that address) then you can change that.

Professional hacks which deal with NOP'ing memory addresses use pointers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointer_(computing)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2011, 06:47   #20

Hey guys are there any address for Damage or Def or something like that ??
Old 01/29/2011, 09:14   #21

hi guys,
thank you for everything. I'm a new learner and I'm trying to use 9 Disciple on G1, but since I'm a noob, i'm having tough time dealing with it (dont know where to download, which one work on G1 or Thai, i eventually downloaded all 9Disciple version available on this forum but dont know which one to use, etc.) i've read a couple threads but its still hard to figure thing out, I really appreciate some helps, many thanks...
Old 01/30/2011, 12:15   #22

Thanks a lot. Now if I could also change casting time on nukes it would be epic.
Old 02/02/2011, 11:45   #23

guys the speed address is working but me i need the address for dmg or for nuker
Thank you :X who know the address plea contact me on yahoo
Old 02/07/2011, 00:08   #24

any damage, defense, dodge, HP, VE address?
Old 02/17/2011, 19:09   #25

it works perfectly except one thing i cant freeze it how do i freeze it ive used Ce before
i might be new to this hacking stuff but for some reason wont let me
if you could help me i would be very thankful.
Old 02/17/2011, 21:38   #26

Khaymas why the word קרב מגע under you name lol, wth this mean
Old 02/18/2011, 02:59   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa878 View Post
it works perfectly except one thing i cant freeze it how do i freeze it ive used Ce before
i might be new to this hacking stuff but for some reason wont let me
if you could help me i would be very thankful.

k i got it to work i had to download Ce 5.6.1 CE 6.0 didnt work