Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vietnamese can make 9D offline here !

Discussion on Vietnamese can make 9D offline here ! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/14/2011, 02:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
lol X.X~

i don't see anyone know what mean P.server ???

u needed DB's 9D ~.~ and some files and some help for run server ..

Just go and brought some bananas ,, lamo monkeys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make games offline?
05/08/2012 - General Coding - 14 Replies
good day ladies and gents, sorry for the intrusion their but i was wondering does anyone know how to make a online game offline in youtube type in the search bar eudemon offline and *poof* a online game becomes offline...i ask the user and tells me to visit this site... actually im planning to make this games offline...because due to the internet connection in my area cuts off always... Conquer online tales of pirates
how do i make an offline Shaiya?
10/27/2011 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
i think i already posted this. not sure, can't find it. anyways, i would like to make an offline shaiya just for fun to learn the GM Commands and make MMs for myself and stuff. how do i get an offline shaiya and then how do i edit it to make myself GM? and to change the Drop Rates and stuff?
How to make an offline eo server
08/26/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Hello Today im am going to tell you how to make a eo server offline (including client) first of all download the Client + Database thanks to cyberserver :) download and extract once finished extracting check the oems shells and stuff that the ip is 127.0.0.1 and if u want to name it something check oem Config in game server Shell in game server And account in account
[HELP] HOW TO MAKE AN OFFLINE SEVER FOR CO2 ?
07/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Please show me how to make an offline sever for Conquer.
req ( how to make zero offline , or private sarver)
02/10/2009 - Private Server - 1 Replies
can any1 help to make private server of zero online ,, or zero offline client.. ty vm all .. wat yg dari indo tolong ya klo ada yg bisa.. makasih