Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need advice nukers

Discussion on Need advice nukers within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need advice nukers

hello well i play atm on nuker he is not 2nd role yet...
i need advice on gear what i should put PVE/PVP
atm i have this items

hat 12% speed
400 def set
shoes 20% speed
wb 300 ck
deco 24% speed
how can i make it better
Old 06/22/2010, 09:25   #2

Well , specify on what sv do you play ?
Anyway I'm gonna give you a few advices , nukers work best with def gear and speed true but a really good nuker that knows how to use his shields should not rely on speed , why is that you ask ? the answer is simple , speed is for running away , as it's name so cleverly states , so if you intend to run away it's good for you , yeah so it's easy to run&gun , a more comprehensive idea would be to get yourself some dodge gear +440 from hat and boots and the rc +100 dodge trinket and some dodge relics and you're good to go , relying solely on speed has it's disadvantages , if a mob/ player would happen to reach you ... what then ? Say a warrior uses his long range stun skill , when he get's to you you're toast but if you pump up that dodge , you might just have a shot to last a while longer , I'm not saying speed is useless , i'm just saying that you have more chances to win a pvp with dodge gear than with speed gear , even in pve I say you'd still be bettter off with dodge than speed , keep the deco change the hat and boots , my advice.
Old 06/22/2010, 14:04   #3

Tnx that will help me alot