Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Those wHo have problems with ""NHTL""

Discussion on For Those wHo have problems with ""NHTL"" within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 321
Post For Those wHo have problems with ""NHTL""

--------->

1.OK FIRST CHECK YOU CHECK THAT THE NHTL IS NOT OPEN 2 TIMES PRESS CTRL+ALT+DELETE PROCESSES AND YOU WILL SE THAT ALTHOUGH YOU CLOSED IT ITS ON (THIS IS BEFORE OPENING OR EXECUTING ANYTHING)
2.WHEN IT GOES 250+ YOU SHOULD PRESS THE ""AUTO DUPE"" BUTTON FAST CAUSE IF IT GOES TO 260 THEN IT GIVES AN ERROR I DONT KNOW WHY....(?)
3.REFRESH YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE ONING ANYTHING.

(WELL THATS IT FROM MY SIDE)

.LOL.

_Peace Out_
Old 03/25/2010, 18:19   #2

elite*gold: 0

soooo...this is all that appears to me...could you help me?
, help plz
Old 03/25/2010, 19:25   #3

Dude!!!!!!!!! See what you do this restart your computer than refresh two times than on your
"NHTL" then on your 9d updater.The Usual stop it updating then refresh it again.Ok now let the game load until server screen.Then when you login you should see a tab open.Then goto your char.
If it still doesnt work check if you did everything about HEFEI FIX CRASH FILE And you downloaded everything required for it.Like auto-it and rest.
Old 03/26/2010, 03:25   #4

Lmao... Dance with emotic to load it fast as hell.. and why not load it to 300-400.. then you wont get any error.. and it log out for you + you can log in on 1st try... i dont get any errors from 1st start and its good.. bad thing is that i only know how to use auto dupe, and it only dupe item once and only in 5 1st slotts :/ SLOW Dupe ^^
Old 03/26/2010, 09:05   #5

who asked you ***?
Old 03/26/2010, 19:18   #6

ok it don`t works...I dunno what to do...could you do it with team viewer or something?
ty