Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R.I.P 9Dragons Evolution & Mardu

Discussion on R.I.P 9Dragons Evolution & Mardu within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R.I.P 9Dragons Evolution & Mardu

The cocky Mardu who kept going on about saying how no one else will get this content, etc etc has finally met his demise. I guess this is what happens when you can't even make a decent server with the best private server files. I actually feel a little sorry because I heard Mardu paid a lot of money for these files, but he should have seen this coming with the poor skills him and his staff have in server management and development.

Can we see a possible comeback with a fix? Even if they do, It will be too late.
Old 07/31/2016, 20:01   #2

He might've paid for the server files but just by looking at other contents of this server, the Website is made at Wix.com (which is practically rubbish), they don't eaven use Forum which is a MUST for any server like this since it communicates with the community, like until I've actually read this post I didn't know what was going on with their server, can't they just post it? (2 ******* minutes.)
ZeroN hope it opens faster. )
Old 07/31/2016, 20:32   #3

I don't think Mardu of all people would want to admit that due to their extremely low profit, population and general outcome of the server, the Vietnamese team have decided to cut their ties and move on. I am sure they have also seen how childish he is from several forums(especially epvp) and Facebook and thought, "Why the hell did we let this mentally unstable man child access to our server files". There are several other issues with Mardu that most of us know about, so I am sure that also contributed with their decision. *cough* corrupted *cough*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2016, 20:38   #4

I personally do not know him, I've been playing on his server because I had no options *redfox no thank you* aaaand I was pretty dedicated since I had free time, what I've observed is that Mardu doesn't understand that he has a great community under him... but he lacks in so many areas... I can totally feel that he has nothing to do with being passionate about the game or offering a great service to the people. His focus is money, that's why his server will be crushed soon, but I'd actually like to see the otherwise. )
Old 07/31/2016, 21:00   #5

witek has been expecting this already, it seems. )
Old 07/31/2016, 21:39   #6

Oh well this is pretty sad...Where will you guys play now? And please don't get me wrong, I don't care much about servers with this kind of concept but I had to feel sorry for the people that paid cash for items just to show off. Have a nice RedFox summer guys!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2016, 22:04   #7

elite*gold: 90
pfff. the game is not over yet. The client has hidden code which we are pulling apart now.the server files are intact. Kaiodo92.You are another drama queen. I expect youRmommy and daddy never paid you much attention in life.So you decided to take it out on other people. Diddums.I will go on ebay and buy the biggest dummy money can buy.Maybe gett a rattle thrown in the price for free.Haha. Launcher is now been investigated.So no its not RIP evolution
Old 07/31/2016, 22:08   #8

madmerlin3009
No offense, but how is a server "alive" if the server can't even announce their community about things like these?
Do a post on forum "Maintenance : Log-In won't work for a while, sorry for the unexpected situation, ETA : Unknown. " And after its done throw some xp event so everyone is happy or stuff.
What I'm saying is that you guys must be more engaged into maintaining a healthy relationship with your community... Which I haven't seen yet.
Old 07/31/2016, 22:10   #9

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexinhio1 View Post
I personally do not know him, I've been playing on his server because I had no options *redfox no thank you* aaaand I was pretty dedicated since I had free time, what I've observed is that Mardu doesn't understand that he has a great community under him... but he lacks in so many areas... I can totally feel that he has nothing to do with being passionate about the game or offering a great service to the people. His focus is money, that's why his server will be crushed soon, but I'd actually like to see the otherwise. )
the problem is people have their own personal views what they want . I only act on a democratic view based on the majority of the polls i made previously.There is a fine line to meet all the concepts. Obviously there will be negative attitudes towards some of the ideas which were exucuted at my level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaido92 View Post
The cocky Mardu who kept going on about saying how no one else will get this content, etc etc has finally met his demise. I guess this is what happens when you can't even make a decent server with the best private server files. I actually feel a little sorry because I heard Mardu paid a lot of money for these files, but he should have seen this coming with the poor skills him and his staff have in server management and development.

Can we see a possible comeback with a fix? Even if they do, It will be too late.
kaido. You have no idea who i am or my abilities.Quick enough to make a post like this. Omg. how little do you know . How pathetic can you be.I will have Evolution back up in 1 week. Your quick enough to try and destroy the reputation. Watch this space little boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaido92 View Post
I don't think Mardu of all people would want to admit that due to their extremely low profit, population and general outcome of the server, the Vietnamese team have decided to cut their ties and move on. I am sure they have also seen how childish he is from several forums(especially epvp) and Facebook and thought, "Why the hell did we let this mentally unstable man child access to our server files". There are several other issues with Mardu that most of us know about, so I am sure that also contributed with their decision. *cough* corrupted *cough*
Do you really think i am going to sit back and take this abuse from a child. Everytime i get this you expect no reaction.Really.Everybody who has an issue with me seems to love to ridicule my name.Have a sit down and look at yourself for once. The people who starts these dramas and accusations,tells me they must have a really sad and derranged life. Got nothing better to do.You rather go out of your way and name call and other school yard antics.Is it not about time you grow a pair of bolloux and make use of society!!!!!!!!
Old 08/01/2016, 09:56   #10

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
the problem is people have their own personal views what they want . I only act on a democratic view based on the majority of the polls i made previously.There is a fine line to meet all the concepts. Obviously there will be negative attitudes towards some of the ideas which were exucuted at my level

kaido. You have no idea who i am or my abilities.Quick enough to make a post like this. Omg. how little do you know . How pathetic can you be.I will have Evolution back up in 1 week. Your quick enough to try and destroy the reputation. Watch this space little boy

Do you really think i am going to sit back and take this abuse from a child. Everytime i get this you expect no reaction.Really.Everybody who has an issue with me seems to love to ridicule my name.Have a sit down and look at yourself for once. The people who starts these dramas and accusations,tells me they must have a really sad and derranged life. Got nothing better to do.You rather go out of your way and name call and other school yard antics.Is it not about time you grow a pair of bolloux and make use of society!!!!!!!!
How pathetic can you be, if you are talking about your so-called knowledge, but looking for developers @ FB. You told you'll bypass thestuff by yourself in 1 week - except you spend those 168 hours ONLY on reverse engineering the stuff, you stand a chance to make it... or pay VNs. You can always inject some DLLs to avoid being detected, but... do you really know, what are you doing?

No offence, but still. 1 week isn't real vs VNs.
Old 08/01/2016, 12:36   #11

Quote:
Check your PMs, be mature and don't repost my PM this time.
We might both benefit off what I wrote you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2016, 22:54   #12

Quote:
"Make a ridiculously Pay To Win Server" Said no 9Dragons player, ever.

Mardu, I used to wonder why you got so much hate on these forums,but then it became obvious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 03:03   #13

Why team PS (Zeron) only bullshit talk when "ennemy" try to do better than them

Pathetic reaction from NOOBS
Old 08/02/2016, 07:22   #14

Received Thanks: 1,013
Code:
KeyboardWarrior Shuji = new KeyboardWarrior();
Shuji.Level = Level.MAX;
Shuji.Activate();
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
All sh... team PS (Zeron) don't tell all the true

they hide so many !!

and only bullshit talk when ennemy try to do better than them

Can't even understand, what the hell you wrote there. Actually, Bogdy has sent him the offer for help, but you actually are the noob. Why don't you make your own private and learn, how to do things from scratch, huh? I know you won't even pass the level of copy-paste ZeroBurner's tutorial.

"Ennemy try to do better" - well, he TRIED. He failed miserably, even with "better" content, and he got fucked up by Viets. That's the truth, and almost everyone who played on EoD earlier knew that kind of thing WILL happen.

It's not like I didn't play Evo - I don't like community nor gameplay there. But what I can't stand are those people crying about "hard resources" @ Evo. What the hell. It couldn't be further from the truth. You just can play with no 50+/1k leech and 200% crit dmg, because you won't hit more than 65k still. Also, BE drop is annoying? Why don't you pay him 300 bucks to get relic? If you are too lazy to drop few stacks of BE, that's all you can do it.

Oh, funny thing with drop, btw. How is that possible BE drop in SRS is so low? Check few lines higher...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddwood View Post
"Make a ridiculously Pay To Win Server" Said no 9Dragons player, ever.

Mardu, I used to wonder why you got so much hate on these forums,but then it became obvious.
Nah, if you are just checking forum - that's nothing. Visit Evo's FB group. He was crying about all "bad community from epvp", that we were trying to trade stuff with him, and now he lost to VNs. Curious, if that'd be our fault as well. That's just reality.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 09:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obispo View Post
All sh... team PS (Zeron) don't tell all the true

they hide so many !!

and only bullshit talk when ennemy try to do better than them

So this is the official answer from your staff ?

You're doing better than us ? Ok have fun fixing your launcher then . As immature as ever... You people can't handle real business wisely.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread