Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I was able to run 9dragons

Discussion on I was able to run 9dragons within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/23/2015, 14:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minawassef1999 View Post
If I write it here, all other private server will use my fix. Therefore I want to keep it as a secret. I don't mind sharing it with you. Mind sending me a message and I'll give you my teamviewer Id perhaps. You'd vouch that I'm legit and im not claiming anything false.
You're a bit mentally retarded, aren't you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2015, 17:03   #32

Why not have a trash talk in messages? Don't want another warning
Old 04/23/2015, 22:29   #33

You have just trash-talked me earlier couple of days, you simply expect me to have the pattern 'forget it and move on'. Not online buddy, good luck finding the fix for your server. I won't be seduced with your kind vocabulary indirectly begging me. Have a good day and good luck with your server.
about the coexist in complete harmony. Sorry I'm diverse. I'd rather suicide than helping you.
Old 04/23/2015, 23:59   #34

Received Thanks: 1,013
Angry

Quote:
You have just trash-talked me earlier couple of days, you simply expect me to have the pattern 'forget it and move on'. Not online buddy, good luck finding the fix for your server. I won't be seduced with your kind vocabulary indirectly begging me. Have a good day and good luck with your server.
about the coexist in complete harmony. Sorry I'm diverse. I'd rather suicide than helping you.
Sadly, you think you are the only one who know, how to make that game working on Windows 8.1... Actually, if we really need to play that, we can use VMware. In Poland, we usually say things like there are no irreplaceable people. It's not like we are going to beg you. It wasn't our idea. Surely, I asked you about the things needed to be done, actually you sent me some strange-looking files. Thank you, sandbox + connecting with default passwords.

Well, maybe it's not looking like that, but some people do recognize me. What about you? What did you do for epvp? I spent there few years, talking, looking for answers, helping others. Actually, even made some tutorials. And yet, got nothing, it was yours, let me quote that, 'forget it and move on'. Well, I moved forward while you're standing still. And you can't even imagine, what did you do already.

Of course, I'm saying this thing personally, that's what I think about guys like you. I'm not going to be nice for people, who can only say: "I made that work". Well, we had one guy like that earlier. That one guy tried to make the GM client + revamped tool. Almost everybody know, what happened to thai here & on RZone.

If somebody is reading/watching Denpa Kyoushi, it's YD thing. For those who don't know that anime, it's from Yearn to Do. If I want things to be done, I will do everything to achieve my goal. And people from the projects surely can say I could make some things that, for sure, you can't do it right now.

Surely, people won't really cry when some newbie left from the forum. But almost everybody remember saweet or MrOfficer, after all. I can't even be compared to them, but I wish the day I left, those people will remember me as an important part of the community here. I don't think they will tell that about you. Being selfish isn't the way to resolve problems.

Oh, and you said you gonna commit suicide. Well, should I lend you the rope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Seduction, begging, trash-talk? I said stop lying and you continued to respond with petulant insults about placing cocks in inappropriate orifices. You're completely new to this community, I wouldn't expect you to understand how we treat each other. It isn't a case of 'good luck' it's a case of actually looking into the issue when the time arises. You haven't magically built a series of dll files or modified gameguard files in anyway so anything you have done, anyone who puts the time into it could achieve.

You already asked a series of questions to which people attempted to help you so all you have done is regurgitated information people have shared and turned it into something disgustingly useless. There is no diversity or equality, you are just a petulant prepubescent forum user who is acting like god almighty himself. I won't respond to you anymore, this is useless and degrading.
Actually, I responded. Well, of course we can inject some DLLs into the GG, but it's just a workaround, and it would be like: "Come here and cheat". That workaround is even worse than making a VM.

And, in the end. Nobody said that if I was useful once, I won't be a dick for the rest of my life. Actually, it's the opposite.
Old 04/24/2015, 12:53   #35

Quote:
How about you suicide anyway?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2015, 16:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengerecki View Post
How about you suicide anyway?
Haha! how about you go back to "........."
Old 04/24/2015, 16:44   #37

This needs to be closed, it is useless anyway and its getting worse.
Old 04/24/2015, 16:53   #38

I agree, request close.
Old 04/24/2015, 22:27   #39

Falling back already? You lose. Please die.
Thanks
1 User