Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Worth playing?

Discussion on Worth playing? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Worth playing?

Hi guys
So I just wanted to play this game(9dragons) and I cant decide which server to play on. Can u guys please tell me which server is the best at the moment? I really want to play this game.

IM A NOOB
Old 02/07/2015, 19:50   #2

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhdpawaaa View Post
Hi guys
So I just wanted to play this game(9dragons) and I cant decide which server to play on. Can u guys please tell me which server is the best at the moment? I really want to play this game.

IM A NOOB
You will learn the most on global (GamesCampus one). If you learn the basics, try Emperor of Dragons or 9D PK.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2015, 06:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhdpawaaa View Post
Hi guys

IM A NOOB
There isn't a server that's "The best". It's all a matter of personal opinion.. However just like the person above me said, GC is the best for basics, since people who play private servers, it's because they're tired of playing the official game server. And a lot of things in pvt servers are unexplained, and/or there's different ways to obtain certain items. So, just play GC until you get a good grasp of the game, and the essential features of it. Then after that, I recommend just trying out all the pvt servers until you find one that you like the most.

I personally enjoyed 9DPK best, but again that's just my personal opinion.

So, Good Luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2015, 08:32   #4

If you're willing to spend money on GC maybe otherwise no.
Old 02/08/2015, 16:48   #5

don't waste your time and money on this **** game
Old 02/08/2015, 21:35   #6

Thanks Adek1994 and askur1 for the reply. I'll try both of them.
Old 02/10/2015, 14:03   #7

I wouldn't try GC unless you want to waste a lot of time and potential money if you are that way inclined, if you want to know information on private servers you just have to read the forums. On 9DPK we give a lot more information than GC ever will (for obvious reasons).

9DPK and CTBL are the best servers atm, idk about Elysium haven't heard much since latest launch.
Old 02/10/2015, 21:26   #8

Everybody speaks viet in TBL, elysium(i hate it). I played 9DPK but left it too. I'm thinking of coming back but I have to start again with **** gear. If you can help me get some good gear, I would appreciate it. Thanks

BTW I have an account in 9DPK but when im trying to login it says to verify your account by entering a code. I mean what am I supposed to write over there. I dont have any code sent by 9DPK in my email. Please reply ASAP. Thanks