Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone make a fun server pls?

Discussion on Can anyone make a fun server pls? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/06/2014, 14:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alshqqaa View Post
nvm ,
my friends make new Auth Aion on my Server

i don't worry about money , my server = 210$/m

so if you have a proof you can set up Server 9D just pm me here

i don't wan blblblb i got alot msg i wan a proof
I was talking about 9Dragons server.
Old 08/06/2014, 15:46   #17

Don you absolute ******* gay *****, who the **** you calling mental? You are ******* mentally disturbed you ******* Jimmy Saville looking *****. You claim you are rich but can't buy a decent computer? What an absolute ******* ***. Thick **** likes taking it up the *** no wonder his heads so ******.

******* crying cause he cant join the server, what a moron.

You have problems get your self checked out or you want me to call my pal John over to parr your ***?
******* whiteboy.
Old 08/06/2014, 17:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
@Kronok, your players must have lags... I know how it is when you're not using a datacenter...
We open X map, get X done then close the map. There were barely any lags unless a load of maps are opening or someone in the house is watching YT.

Quote:

Always thought it's a nigganized name for Chronos (God of Time) xD
It actually come from Kronos, I got the name while playing God of War on my PS2 years back.

Quote:
Well the electricity bill will be more expensive, if he runs his server 24/24... But I don't believe that electricity is that expensive in the US... Still he doesn't really "scam" money from people... He just asks them to pay, it's their choice
Electro bill isn't the problem, Internet is. My plan is 60 a month and the speed they give is like 30mbps dl and 10mbps up. Now you know why I'm asking for 10 a month. Internet in the US are rip off compare to other countries. Also look at it this way, you pay 10 a month for all the gears you need. Which would you prefer? Ten dollars for all the items you need, including powerlevel and auto 2nd role or spent days and 100+ just to get the missing gears?
Old 08/06/2014, 20:56   #19

@Jamie I'm planning to buy a new pc with specs like these:

asus mobo
dual i7 3960x cpu, 16gb ram, dual gtx 780 ti, watercooling. But that's gonna cost a fortune. It'll be quite some time till I get it.

So when I get that pc, will you help me through teamview? If you set it up, I'll make that computer a server computer and use my old computer as a client. I'd leave the server online 24/7 and let y'all join for free.

My net is fast enough!
Old 08/06/2014, 20:57   #20

Look on the Internet Bro

Peace

For that game u dont need a Fun Server
Old 08/06/2014, 21:43   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheTruckDriver View Post
My net is fast enough!
We'll see...
You planning on making a basic website for registration or you will create accounts manually ?
You opening all the maps ?
You're powerlvling ? (making each lv required exp = 1 ?)
All items free ? (gift with 255x JS,scale,tears, BEs)
KGs there ?
Play9D like server ?
You planning on giving certain people KGs or you planning to be fair ? (this matters a lot)
Daily SvS ?
You aim to have a populated server or just a 10 men server ?
Would you plan to actually have a pvp CS capped server ? (using very old KR item table, very old quests script and very old KR skill table like 2005 one, I can provide them) (this would mean that +8/+9 would be the maximum refine rate)
A fun server can be made in many ways, not just play9D R1/R3 type of fun server

I can basicly provide SAFE (and very old) collection, resource, quest, skills, items files. You can remake collection/resource script (to avoid client-sided abuses) anyways.
Just imagine HP set being the best again, +9 weapons, no shitty 2nd role, 3 slots cloths dropping from CC, hard BvW, everything(dungeons mostly, hard lving would suck, maybe from FC to CS it would be nice) would be challanging once again.

Maybe you should consider Jamie to be the ONLY(and I mean ONLY) one with DB access and GM tools. Ofc if he wants to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
The database is incredibly messy and has dozens of relationships between tables so data referential integrity is enforced to prevent you deleting the wrong tables or data which other tables rely on. You will need to get used to the database, the database structure, understand what each table is for and then attempt to clean them up. Most people setup the server, get it up and running, use the default 9d123 password, do not bother to clean the db and wonder why there are DB8 characters running around when everyone is LS3.... (Elysium9d :P)
There would have been an EASY way to avoid it... Modify Zero's script and replace "9d123" with your own password that nobody will know... It won't require lots of time to analyse the db... Guess that Elysium didn't bother to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronokInF View Post
Also look at it this way, you pay 10 a month for all the gears you need. Which would you prefer? Ten dollars for all the items you need, including powerlevel and auto 2nd role or spent days and 100+ just to get the missing gears?
None actually...
I'd like to see a fun server with 24 new lvs, with new mobs and maybe using a new map and new weapons. For e.g. you're born IM12 and have to lv up to HI12, those 24 lvs should be hard and the maps pvp enabled . R3 600x made me get bored of the game... There's simply nothing new that can surprise me aside from new 3d models/textures/environment.
Old 08/07/2014, 06:54   #22

Quote:
None actually...
I'd like to see a fun server with 24 new lvs, with new mobs and maybe using a new map and new weapons. For e.g. you're born IM12 and have to lv up to HI12, those 24 lvs should be hard and the maps pvp enabled . R3 600x made me get bored of the game... There's simply nothing new that can surprise me aside from new 3d models/textures/environment.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot our aspect are difference since I look forward for PVP more than PVE. Let's just stop right there before we start fighting over 9D again.
Old 08/07/2014, 08:24   #23

Quote:
We'll see...
You planning on making a basic website for registration or you will create accounts manually?
No. Maybe for account creating. Not sure.

You opening all the maps ?
With that computer yeah, all maps 24/7.

You're powerlvling ? (making each lv required exp = 1 ?)
I won't plevel anyone manually, however I'll makw the exp rate super duper high.

All items free ? (gift with 255x JS,scale,tears, BEs)
All item mall items and non item mall items free and provided upon request.

KGs there ?
Don't know yet.

Play9D like server ?
Uhm....no? I guess not because my server will be designed for a small audience which means we'll have like 10 players because I won't advertise my server as it'll be a fun server.

You planning on giving certain people KGs or you planning to be fair ? (this matters a lot)
Dunno yet.

Daily SvS ?
Lol 10 ppl svs?

You aim to have a populated server or just a 10 men server ?
"10 men". But it could be 20, too. lol

Would you plan to actually have a pvp CS capped server ? (using very old KR item table, very old quests script and very old KR skill table like 2005 one, I can provide them) (this would mean that +8/+9 would be the maximum refine rate)

Don't know the concept yet.

A fun server can be made in many ways, not just play9D R1/R3 type of fun server
I'm planning to make a fun fun-server so it'll not be anything like Play9D.

I can basicly provide SAFE (and very old) collection, resource, quest, skills, items files. You can remake collection/resource script (to avoid client-sided abuses) anyways.
Just imagine HP set being the best again, +9 weapons, no shitty 2nd role, 3 slots cloths dropping from CC, hard BvW, everything(dungeons mostly, hard lving would suck, maybe from FC to CS it would be nice) would be challanging once again.

Maybe you should consider Jamie to be the ONLY(and I mean ONLY) one with DB access and GM tools. Ofc if he wants to help.

Yeah if he wants that.

There would have been an EASY way to avoid it... Modify Zero's script and replace "9d123" with your own password that nobody will know... It won't require lots of time to analyse the db... Guess that Elysium didn't bother to do that.

Lol.

None actually...
I'll try to make HI12 reachable. Not sure if it'll work.

Dude it'll not be like play9d. It's a simple fun server which will get really boring cause there'll be no competition. It's a fun test server or whatever you call it. I provide items that are rare and never had the opportunity to have it before or things like that.
Old 08/07/2014, 09:35   #24

Quote:
I provide items that are rare and never had the opportunity to have it before or things like that.
Well... I've already seen and had all the items .

Also if you agree to leave Jimie be the only one with DB access then you cannot "provide items", but you could make a GC1 gift giving everything you wish...

I'm curious about the concept of the server...

@Kronok, don't worry, I enjoy pvp too, however not 9D's type of pvp which is 100% based on gear. Also that was just a dream of mine... I know that it CANNOT happen on a private server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
I've been tempted to setup a capped CS server for a very long time. Players won't come back to a server that is hard to level up in and when you hit CS, you only have pvp to look forward to and that's only if you have players on there daily.
You can make make LS1 -> FC1 1 hit lv up and FC->CS very hard... I've noticed that people usually are fine with reaching last cheng easily and grinding to cap...
Old 08/07/2014, 17:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumzy View Post
Don you absolute ******* gay *****, who the **** you calling mental? You are ******* mentally disturbed you ******* Jimmy Saville looking *****. You claim you are rich but can't buy a decent computer? What an absolute ******* ***. Thick **** likes taking it up the *** no wonder his heads so ******.

******* crying cause he cant join the server, what a moron.

You have problems get your self checked out or you want me to call my pal John over to parr your ***?
******* whiteboy.
Thanks. I am Don. You are this:

Old 08/07/2014, 21:03   #26

Quote:
Thanks. I am Don. You are this:

You're a hacker, argument becomes void. xD
Old 08/07/2014, 21:42   #27

Quote:
You're a hacker, argument becomes void. xD
I was also wondering how he lost that bad. He's one of the worst 9D players I've seen.
Old 08/07/2014, 22:28   #28

Don you're bad.
Old 08/07/2014, 23:17   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker12 View Post

Don you're bad.
First thing I've noticed, your crit chance is off... It's too high for the weapon you claim to use...
Old 08/07/2014, 23:36   #30

Quote:
First thing I've noticed, your crit chance is off... It's too high for the weapon you claim to use...
Its not me, and still no refine I really doubt it even if it was wep with ornies. I think Don just sucks its kind of embarrasing...