Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New 9Dragons server (not private)

Discussion on New 9Dragons server (not private) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/27/2014, 12:00   #46

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by saweet View Post
Just checking in again, thought I'd spill my 2 cents. Exp rate isn't important as long as you're having fun with friends. Every time I've dedicated a lot of time to this game it has always been because of other people. In my opinion what sucks is when you're playing competitively and they periodically increase the rates (likely to maintain balance), causing everyone you left in the dust to narrow the level difference.
In my opinion xp rate is important for one thing, it destroys the difference in game quality between nolifers and casual players. There's a much smaller advantage between nolifers and casual players when the rate is high, and this small advantage can also be compensated if you're willing to spend money. Money can't buy you levels (in a legal way ofc). Therefore a raised xp rate makes alot of sense to me.
Old 03/27/2014, 20:39   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony-Yayo View Post
In my opinion xp rate is important for one thing, it destroys the difference in game quality between nolifers and casual players. There's a much smaller advantage between nolifers and casual players when the rate is high, and this small advantage can also be compensated if you're willing to spend money. Money can't buy you levels (in a legal way ofc). Therefore a raised xp rate makes alot of sense to me.
Ok, Storm.
Old 03/28/2014, 15:35   #48

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenge500 View Post
Ok, Storm.
Ok, mazafacka.
Old 03/31/2014, 16:20   #49

Guys come drop a suggestion in the forum thread for the GM and devs, they may finally get the full Korean content if we are enough to tell them.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2014, 19:41   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarl37 View Post
Guys come drop a suggestion in the forum thread for the GM and devs, they may finally get the full Korean content if we are enough to tell them.

+1, if we never try , we never get what we want. FULL KR is the ONLY way to ressurect 9D. That and going to stream.
I suggest everyone that sees your message to make an account and post that we want FULL KR system.No more bullshits taken. It doesn't take long to register and drop a post, max 5 min and the other hand the advantages are great if we manage to make our voice heard. 40-50 people posting the same thread would be enough to make it clear that we want full KR .
Old 04/02/2014, 01:16   #51

elite*gold: 96
CMON yes!
Old 04/13/2014, 17:59   #52

i guess i'm a bit late, but i've just noticed that open beta has already started.
i can see there's still quite a lot of chaos on their forum and their site is still kinda poor, so i'm gonna ask here:
how's it going there?
it's an official server, but i've seen rates reaching 13x at some point of closed, right? what are the current rates there?
how's the community there? is it worth joining? or is it empty and/or full of viets?

Cheers!
Old 04/14/2014, 07:28   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratczak View Post
i guess i'm a bit late, but i've just noticed that open beta has already started.
i can see there's still quite a lot of chaos on their forum and their site is still kinda poor, so i'm gonna ask here:
how's it going there?
it's an official server, but i've seen rates reaching 13x at some point of closed, right? what are the current rates there?
how's the community there? is it worth joining? or is it empty and/or full of viets?

Cheers!
The rates are x 6 exp x 8 drop x10 skill exp for now .
They might change .As for the state on server its pretty poor atm because of developers . The staff (Suba Games ) is trying their best and once they will get to know game it will become more updated , less pay2win.
Old 04/14/2014, 10:28   #54

what about the community? full? empty? and english speaking, or constant global chat spam in some weird languages?

well, i guess i'm gonna have to check it out on my own =o

thanks for answer
Old 04/14/2014, 17:08   #55

i am playing there now but the community is pretty bad unlike what we was used to play last time. has many clan & high player but need to beg them for help newbie run into dungeon .....game help or whatever for even you in the same league. i myself got freakin crazy some time & felt to leave my current clan. this is not the same as how i used to play on acclaim or gamersfirst which many ppl very friendly & helpful such as clan member or friend's from wulin, azure_sky, defenders_reborn,forgotten_lineage,legendary heroes,sleeping_dragons,damnats & malaikatpencabutnyawa. not sure how long this server would last but exp & drops are very high. if any member's playing this game, do consider to write their in-game name here or pm me so we can form a friendship etc.......
Thanks
1 User