Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What ideas and changes would you bring to 9Dragons?

Discussion on What ideas and changes would you bring to 9Dragons? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/23/2013, 21:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai0101 View Post
i'm currently host 9d for Viet players
i know what is best for players !
I believe it would be better if he worked alone with his team.
If he works for you, I believe that you would want the "new" 9D to be released on your server -> only for vn players... I'd appreciate if he actually works with his team to build an EU/NA server with VN restriction.
I mean the VN people have you...
There should be a server only for english speaking players too...
Btw, koolize , how long do you believe that it will take you to release V1 of this project?
Old 03/09/2014, 14:25   #17

a better graphics engine .... lets face it we are not getting new players cause of graphics also the exp rate some balance stuff too to top it off
Old 03/09/2014, 19:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovsep56 View Post
a better graphics engine .... lets face it we are not getting new players cause of graphics also the exp rate some balance stuff too to top it off
9Dragons2
Old 03/10/2014, 14:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai0101 View Post
online game these day better than 9Dragons a lot .
9Dragons is the best at 2005 to 2009
Now , developer only change new items and colors items with not much new graphic or visual .

if possible to make 9dragons stand again like 2005 ... if developers can make this game play as real 3D make graphic better that only game system can play which one have 16 gb ram at least and need core i7++

Do somethings new for lazy peoples (ya we pay time for work for money not pay time for online game ... but with work gain money then we can pay for game for entertainment ...) make Auto grind system combined in-game, auto refine weapon to max with auto exchange BEs , auto drink elixir , ... then we can do sth else while waiting for game doing automatically stuffs.

Better guard version , well in my game Cuu Long Viet , we have pro in security developer . Other game which getting hacked (Aimbot,wallhack, ....) he resolved it easily with anti hook, packets checksum, ... if packets sending to server is not valid or already valid then refused or give autoban ...

Game System ... how about auto doing quest ? make more quests that gain items for peoples at that level ...

Rebirth ? lol that's nice if when you rich max level , new skills , keep points or decrease it 50% upgrade max points (max at 350 after rebirth u can reach 400 ++) , after Max rebirth point about rebirth point level 12, then your name have a form as GM but like [Master: Thai0101] ... not [GM: Thai0101].

open more levels , at the game system max level is 240 ... how about make it sth news like 500 with other level names ? like 10 to 20 levels more you can get max level and get rebirth make some mobs strong as "F*ck" :P only in party can grind ...

That's some idea , if i have enough knowledge or great team with high knowledge then we can start doing that on my full lastest 9d source code.
Didn't read.
Old 03/20/2014, 07:16   #20

I highly doubt whether any publishers will be willing to make any changes. Atleast there won't be major changes in a short period of time.

Graphical engine revamp needs alot of money - so won't be happening
New maps and new levels might be the only the thing that might attract players. I think this game is currently nearing its end of the game's lifecycle. I feel like the GamesCampus is doing a good job in attracting and maintaing its user base by having insane exp events and clan wars.