Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I HAVE NO INTERNET AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW

Discussion on I HAVE NO INTERNET AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I HAVE NO INTERNET AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW

Sorry people, if I don't reply to you or help you with stuff, or you don't see me ingame, it's because I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. There is a mass cable outage on my street right now due to flooding irrigation. We may not be back on for some time. Sorry everyone =( Deady, write me pls =(
Old 07/18/2009, 22:28   #2

AWWW! Good thing i didnt start sending hate comments yet >.>
Hopes the cruds go byebyes >.< I hate water now. Ill remove it from mah bodie and never come in contact again.-drains of water, locks self in a air-free coffin- -comes out immediatly- Or not. Buts good luck on getting interwebs .-.
Old 07/20/2009, 00:20   #3

ahaha lol man...
Old 07/24/2009, 17:03   #4

Its not funneh >.>
Old 07/29/2009, 15:09   #5

#Closed.

Don't make Threads for stuff like this.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hardest riddel in the internet/das härteste quiz im internet
11/17/2009 - Off Topic - 46 Replies
Notpron - The Hardest Riddle Available on the Internet Notpron is a game with 139 Levels. Over 12761005 people had tried this game and only 161 finished this game. Rules: Untitled Document Hints:http://deathball.net/notpron/hints.htm(READ THEM CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND THAT GAME) Its NOT a Point of clicking things!
[help] House problem *make a seperate house for each character*
06/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok so I made a house code like you would see in another post but they way I made it seems like everyone would be teleported to the same house. Here's an example of it. Simple house... if (MyChar.InventoryContains(721170, 1)) { MyChar.Teleport(1098, 32, 40); } The way it's put you can see it looks like everyone would be teleported to the same place. I haven't tried to see...
house
02/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hey i waswonderen if someone can make a bot to get u a house perment and a house upgrade ceretficate
House!
12/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ive upgraded my house but now, a bad thing happend my xmass tree is like in the walls is there a way to delete/move ur tree and wreath's?
Hit someone in house
09/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I would like to hit someone (weapon or spell) in my house to lvl up my skills and spells. This could be a better way than tg :D How can I do that?