Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT] All about Play9D

Discussion on [TuT] All about Play9D within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/28/2012, 19:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkzy93 View Post
Hello there,

I'm a creeper and was wondering if someone could tell me how stable this version is. I mean if you look at GC, the server population is getting smaller by the day. Plus, there's that godforsaken GG in operation which makes me disconnect every 5 minutes...

So what I'm asking is:
>> Do the servers have a good population?
>> Does this version look like it will survive longer than GC?
>> Are the staff/admins/GM's supportive?
>> And strictly speaking, is this version legal? Because it sounds like a pirated version of 9Dragons...

Thanks in advance.
1.) Yes, we have the highest 9Dragons server popualation in the world for quite a few months now.
2.) We're strictly long term and not a fun server, we have dealt with plenty of lawsuits and they're easy comming.
3.) Yes, they are. Also there's no corrupted staff because they're not allowed to spawn items.
4.) No, it's not legal.

Also, all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyklon

- No Black vs White War
- No SvS
- No XO event
- No Loulan Dungeon
- No Loulan PvP (in PvP server only)
- Green and Red dragon balls dont work
- No weekly server restarts to fix party bugs
is fixed and working in Play9D R2 (current version of Play9D).
Old 11/28/2012, 20:05   #32

Received Thanks: 1,013
Play9D - what about XO Event?
Old 11/29/2012, 17:35   #33

Hermit patch works on R2?
Old 11/29/2012, 21:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by matainpizdagoala View Post
Hermit patch works on R2?
Nope. Witek told that, use "Search" button next time.

#edit: Added stuff about Play9D R2 over the R1 stuff. I won't delete it for now, I'll let it be for a one week more. I'll rewrite this after 10th December, I think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2012, 09:09   #35

Can I be GM for R2 Play9D?? Or only for insider? Just wondering
Old 12/09/2012, 16:44   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskme View Post
I don't think so. We have 2 active GMs atm.
Old 12/11/2012, 13:22   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskme View Post
You can't.
Old 12/18/2012, 08:31   #38

Thank you for this information. I do love 9D. I cannot play in GC and I don't understand Viet. so play9d is worth my wait.

I know it has bugs and everything that is negatively mentioned. But I cannot exchange my happiness when playing rather than annoying GC tech support and GC client that until now I cannot download.

Again thank you for this one. ^_^ two thumbs up!
Old 12/18/2012, 15:37   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleMarvin View Post
Thank you for this information. I do love 9D. I cannot play in GC and I don't understand Viet. so play9d is worth my wait.

I know it has bugs and everything that is negatively mentioned. But I cannot exchange my happiness when playing rather than annoying GC tech support and GC client that until now I cannot download.

Again thank you for this one. ^_^ two thumbs up!
#I forgot about this topic, I'll remake that... Later.

When Play9D R2 was released, P9D Staff made all their best to fix as much bugs as they can. We've got fixed party & band/league, also we have regular SvS for now. We have almost no lags (except situation when is too much drops on the spot). The only bugs in P9D for now are King Jin's Dungeon (too many people are farming KJ - fixed by spawning KJs in hefei) and RTD bugs (which are partially fixed and made all people instant 2nd role after selecting role - it was done only once).

And I'm waiting for hater, who will tell that I'm only person who can lick their... You should know.

I'll repeat that again - I did that tutorial for free. Just forgot about hating each other. Just go and play.
Old 12/19/2012, 12:01   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
The only bugs in P9D for now are King Jin's Dungeon (too many people are farming KJ - fixed by spawning KJs in hefei) and RTD bugs (which are partially fixed and made all people instant 2nd role after selecting role - it was done only once).

And I'm waiting for hater, who will tell that I'm only person who can lick their... You should know.
You lick their you-know-what :3

About KJ dung, it's not a bug, it's just lame Zerodin's work . They developed KJ for low amount of people.
About RTD, I made a lot of chars w/o bug.
Old 12/19/2012, 14:53   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by witek1992 View Post
You lick their you-know-what :3

About KJ dung, it's not a bug, it's just lame Zerodin's work . They developed KJ for low amount of people.
About RTD, I made a lot of chars w/o bug.
Wanna kill you, bro xD

I know about KJ and Zerodin's fault, and about RTDs... I didn't have any problems with RTDs, too.
Old 01/13/2013, 04:07   #42

Unhappy

i missed play9d but... when i click on the download link the website doesnt work. It says that the web page is not available any help? ((

nice job, but i have a problem, the download client links not working. i tried all browsers and all it says is ''Page is not available'' or something like that so i cant play play9d help please?

nice one, but i have a problem with the client, the client link is not working. tried different browsers and all it says is , ''page is not available'' whyyyy?
Old 01/14/2013, 20:07   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomi87 View Post
i missed play9d but... when i click on the download link the website doesnt work. It says that the web page is not available any help? ((

nice job, but i have a problem, the download client links not working. i tried all browsers and all it says is ''Page is not available'' or something like that so i cant play play9d help please?

nice one, but i have a problem with the client, the client link is not working. tried different browsers and all it says is , ''page is not available'' whyyyy?
Are you sure that AV/FW doesn't block it? Turn it off and try one of these two links:

Downloader:

Torrent:

AV - Antivirus
FW - Firewall
Old 01/17/2013, 18:06   #44

I turned off my avast, big thanks to you witek, Moj ty polski ziomku
its working now, ill download it and see if any other problems occur BIG THANKS
Old 10/27/2013, 18:11   #45

Hey guys, i recently started playin on Play9d, but i cant acess the forums, i managed to register but never got an activation link, i find it wierd since it says theres over 1k ppl online

does anyone know how can i acess them? im lovin the server but i'd love some tips and pointers

Tags
event, hermit, patch, play9d, tutorial