Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little request for nirvana people

Discussion on A little request for nirvana people within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little request for nirvana people

hi all i kno i shall fell shame to post this btw could eny1 1 on nirvana give some
xp card pls .....i rrllyy ned some....i know this is like a noob post but help the poor.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS CS10 WT Nuker (Nirvana), CS Shoa Warrior (Nirvana), And CS BOT Warrior (Asura)
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling these accounts because they are inactive and I dont play them much. What I want is anything you have to offer or trade for either a HD Nuker or LOB Nuker. The CS10 WT Nuker is on Nirvana server, And also the Shoa is on Nirvana server. The BOT Warrior is on the same account as the CS Shoa Warrior, but the BOT is on Asura. PM me if you either want to give me money, items, or a trade for a HD/LOB Nuker. I can also provide pictures upon request. Thank You...
[Request]how to let other people join
06/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
im having trouble letting other people join =[ what ports should i portforward and what ips should i put in packetprocessor
[Request]Hoster + People :D
02/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
HeartlessCo needs a host, we got a nice template + site, binarys & a nice fixed up lotf, and are looking for some1 who is 24/7!! i really dont care if its hamachi or not, but non-hamachi would b nice. If ur willing to host msn me at [email protected] Thanks Also, i got a HeartlessCo Toolbar, with E*Pvpers link, link to heartlessco hompage, and forums, google search, n weather n radio... so if u wana download it, here it is HeartlessCo Toolbar - Download ~Thanks Hoven
For people who request BMR hacks
04/10/2008 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
ok, i know im an ideot and i didnt think it would be posseble for someone liek me to learn how to make a hack of my own work in this game. i hate leaching peoples hacks so i wanted to learn how to make them. yes i had a good friend walk me through on how to make the hacks and which i thank you greatly. but from what some of the people have toled me: look through the forums and get some of the old .cvs scripts, when the .pak folder is unziped it is made up of .cvs scripts. so u got to figure out...