Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For people who request BMR hacks

Discussion on For people who request BMR hacks within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For people who request BMR hacks

ok, i know im an ideot and i didnt think it would be posseble for someone liek me to learn how to make a hack of my own work in this game. i hate leaching peoples hacks so i wanted to learn how to make them. yes i had a good friend walk me through on how to make the hacks and which i thank you greatly. but from what some of the people have toled me: look through the forums and get some of the old .cvs scripts, when the .pak folder is unziped it is made up of .cvs scripts. so u got to figure out how to change them in the .pak folder using WinHex i never knew how to use WinHex untill like 3 days ago when my friend had shown me how to. and suprisingly it is a very simple program when you learn how to use it properly. the hacks and cheats are easy to make and all that. but dont try a wall hack it is imposible for BMR for it to work due to the autoban. but from me to everyone who is begging for hacks. just get winhex and get some of the old scripts and compare them they are the same thing u just got to learn how to read the scrips and translate everything to get it to work.

thanks again for everyone that helped me, most af all jon8c
Old 04/08/2008, 19:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Good job. I would give lessons if I wasn't so busy.
Old 04/08/2008, 19:52   #3

dude can you give me a lesson too

somehow i edited the monster aikey still they attacked me , can you give me more insight please thank you
Old 04/08/2008, 20:09   #4

yea, when i get home when i can look at my scripts and everything ill help you out, right now im still having problems with ranged monsters hiting me. i havent figured out how to change the ranged monsters from hiting me to not hiting me, but ya ill help you out =)
Old 04/08/2008, 20:12   #5

thank man. btw do you have im? or messenger something like that? I really want to talk 1 on 1 with you . If you have please send to my inbox thank again.. dam im excited as you can tell. I want to learn this
Old 04/08/2008, 20:18   #6

lol im a nub at it.. im not that good at it, but i guess im decent to know how to do it. if u have Teamspeak and a mic i can help ya out really well. also all i have on my 2moons client is auto-pot, vac but only in 2 places. but i cant get the ranged monsters to stop hiting me.. i got to figure that one out. and no i do not have an i.m.
Old 04/08/2008, 20:25   #7

bro, can you make an i.m account? sorry to ask you this man but i dont have teamspeak. or can you give me detail how to edit in private messages plz
Old 04/08/2008, 20:29   #8

i dont use i.m.

1. do u use WinHex
2. what monster are you trying to make a vac for or whatever
3. do you have a micraphone?
Old 04/08/2008, 20:31   #9

i dont have a microphone sorry, i never used it tho. if you give me an example in private messages or whatever how to edit a monster i will understand. any monster or the monster you edited already.
Old 04/08/2008, 20:38   #10

the whole prcess with using WinHex is alot harder than just to go and type something in cuz u only have the spaces that is given to you from the .pak folder itself. u cant add or delite lines. u haft to change them and change them correctly or the game will not work or u will get auto-banned
Old 04/08/2008, 20:43   #11

i dont have a mircrophone, is there anyother way we can communicate?
please help me man
Old 04/08/2008, 20:46   #12

when i get home ill try to put up a pst on how to do something liek that. u play on treste or abadon?
Old 04/08/2008, 20:48   #13

abaddon server
Old 04/09/2008, 01:13   #14

which program do you use to extract the cvs files?

and thanks for the information, its very useful
Old 04/09/2008, 05:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryniceuser View Post
which program do you use to extract the cvs files?

and thanks for the information, its very useful
i didnt extract it, i used files that i found from forum topics from along time ago.. but i remmeber someone talking about a "dragon unziper" or something like that. also if u like my posts give me thanks =)