Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pvp armor item's need

Discussion on pvp armor item's need within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/26/2015, 20:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Me too i bave this tool.. But this modify tcd file.. For modify items i need database in navicat no? Anyone can help me???
Old 07/26/2015, 21:06   #17

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santo99 View Post
i find more database called quest.. but i don't find the id of the armor and the id of the craft item.. can help me?
You search Item IDs? Maybe this help you abit, but it isnt up-to-date (in the link is the item ID)

Example:
Item ID = 9
Other Example:

Item ID = 8883

I hope it will help you.

Greetings,

Mikrole.-
Old 07/26/2015, 21:40   #18

i need to modify this.. to craft this item i need 69 endenderson.. i whant to change at 100 endenderson... i know the id but i don't know in how db i insert the "100"..
Old 07/26/2015, 22:00   #19

you need that editor U can buy this from stotterrer for 20 euro I think
Old 07/26/2015, 22:32   #20

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomeczkoo View Post
Nope you cant download it for free but if u want this tool u need to buy it from Stotterer
the ripper is free

the quest editor cost money write me a pm if you are interested
Old 07/26/2015, 23:04   #21

what can do the ripper?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]How to Make a Recolored Armor a New Item in Client and SQL!
09/08/2018 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 63 Replies
THIS TUTORIAL IS FROM BEGINING TO END! NOTE: This tutorial does have video showing you the most important part of the process, this is also a tutorial on how to make the armor you make a new item it is not on how to recolor just how to place it in the client without any problems. In this tutorial i will show you how to edit a dds file in photoshop. Also i will teach you how to use shStudio to make it a new model and a whole new set, this means that you will be able to make the armor WITHOUT...
Free New Item Pack for A.V.A: Kaliya AMD 65 / Grenades / Iyan Armor set / XP Boost
09/25/2013 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 4 Replies
Just came online this weekend: a Free Kaliya Assault Pack for A.V.A :pimp: at Item Pack giveway site GameCoach.tv The pack is meant for new players but is really nice coz the Kaliya AMD Rifle is very exclusive and not for sale (only in Asia), you get: AMD 65 Kaliya Rifle, not for sale (15 Days), M67 Kaliya Grenade (30 Days), full Iyan Armor set (7 Days) & 100% XP Boost (7 Days) More Item Pack info on the GameCoach site: gamecoach.tv/games/ava HOW TO GET: 1) go to GameCoach.tv/AVA...
[DEDICATED] ~ Metin2Eternal, New Maps / Item / Weapon / Armor ~ Liv Max 150 + Trailer
06/07/2011 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 19 Replies
Before inziare with the presentation, I want to say that it is better if you avoid some comments of the type "Server already posted, open discussion already!" .. Because the server has been changed, and the old discussion has been closed. The server has been changed both in the exp (Very easier than before), And in the structuring (increased epic Upp, added the 61 caresses to the npcs.. And the 60 weapons to the npcs, and I also sweeten for horse and ring of the successor!), Here is the old...