Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Services + TClient - LOGIN ERROR]

Discussion on [Services + TClient - LOGIN ERROR] within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Services + TClient - LOGIN ERROR]

Hello i build TClient.exe from Project_o4s(Odin4Story) and services too, but i have big problem.. If i start the game, i can't login to the server, server says "offline". Can anybody help me ? In description i send more screens. Thank you so much

TLOGIN SOURCE VIEW

TCLIENT SOURCE VIEW
Old 03/12/2015, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 215
Nobody will help you with stolen source lol..
Old 03/12/2015, 18:46   #3

AgnarPlay, check your service (tlogin).
What software you use for edit the source c++ ?

Cordialy,
Old 03/12/2015, 20:15   #4

Program

Visual studio 2003 Professional

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error: Login Data load error, Try again
03/28/2023 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Epvpers, Today i was setting up and started our new server after reinstalling everything accept Windows on the VPS. After everything was done, i started the services. Everything was fine untill we started the client. We contain a Error "Login data load error, Try again." I tryed to see if the password got messed up or if i hade missed something within it but nothing. Im totaly out of ideas so i reach for some help out there. Anyone got those problems before and succesed to fix it? ...
[Service] Custom Login Screen Services
07/06/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers community, my name is Handley. I'm currently offering custom login screen services, I am one of the few people that do complete edits of the login screen as shown here. Login screens are made using Adobe Flash, I am capable of making custom buttons/links to your website, chat box, register page, changing the fonts on the text fields. Also for those servers that are constantly updating, I can add the update info (such as new quests, class, items, sales) onto the loading...
Error?! Cant start Services
04/29/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
Hello guys. I have a problem... Better explain ya with a lil video >:D< ShaiyaPServer: StartingServices:FAIL - YouTube If someone can help me fix this ... Thanks in advance
Warrock Pvp Server Complete Succesfully Game Login But Login Map Error :S
02/22/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi friends succesfully warrock pvp server and game login ıd pw succesfully server list WREMU Create room friedns came friends ready game start do not be eniting please help :(
Login-Error: Cannot login to Server
04/10/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
It works fine but 1 hour ago gameguard was updated with ggscan.des or something like this and now i have every time following error while login: "Cannot connect to the authorization server" can someone help me?