Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XTRAP to remove or bypass?

Discussion on XTRAP to remove or bypass? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XTRAP to remove or bypass?

Hi I would like to ask ENUM playing 4S and always jumps on me Xtrap do not know how it odstarnit or bypass?
Old 09/21/2014, 15:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 33,147
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Xtrap Bypass wird von Xtrap detected.
01/25/2014 - S4 League - 16 Replies
Der XTrap Bypass von Superx321, Slicktor und sowie xXLikaXx wird von Xtrap Detected, was kann ich tun :C
Remove XTrap
02/04/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
Here is remove xtrap for any game. How to use it? Type process name of client in settings.ini. Like "Game.exe" Then open Cheat Faster.exe. Press SKIP AD. Download in attachments:
Help me remove XTrap
09/24/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I am a very interested TwelveSky2 role, but currently can not be used to program due to CE XTrap prevented. This is one Download address so you can download games on your computer And I will give you an account and password so you can access the game and help me remove XTrap to use CE to hack speed, because my current character type too slow, because the I have the death ray that many times. I wander around the forums, I found the forum for you, there are many...