Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change items at Expert Craft NPC

Discussion on Change items at Expert Craft NPC within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change items at Expert Craft NPC

Hi everyone!
Is there any way to change the items at Expert Craft NPCs? Or add new ones with different materials? Eg.: a Sepira Staff, and the needed materials are 12 mithril, and a Highest Level Magic Stone?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2013, 00:35   #2

Yes! there's, you must edit tquest.mpq file. and u must mk edits in db, you can make a editor for tquest in vb.net, because the TQuestEditor i think, it just makes new file, it does not edit.

Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 08:54   #3

And what do I have to edit in dbs? And can you help me with this quest editing (I don't want you to make the program, only tell me please, what will I need eg.: where doest a quest starts and ends)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2013, 16:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalman11 View Post
And what do I have to edit in dbs? And can you help me with this quest editing (I don't want you to make the program, only tell me please, what will I need eg.: where doest a quest starts and ends)
Bro, if u know about Binary writer/reader it will Help you a lot in your program, you can make it in VB.NET or C#, I prefer C#.

The Structure you can get from TChart project in the sources. u just must find in TChartType.h Anything like tagTQUEST. but remember, Its not simple binary writing, u must make a array of Ids and List it in a listbox/checkedlistbox

it wont be harder.but is hard

#Edit: The edits in dbs is edits in all TQUEST tables
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 20:16   #5

Thanks
I checked the TQuest.mpq, I've found the name of the categories, but I couldn't find anything else
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2013, 00:00   #6

You created the editor?

Maybe you can try change the source of TQUEST Editor. to REALLY edit the existent file xD

I don't use it because has a little bug while executing procedures and listing some items. and One important table is missing at TGAME_GSP, is TQUESTOBJECTIVE or something like that, this table list all Objectives from a quest, and if u don't have it and edit tquest, you will have problems. the Objectives of quests wont will show. so, is better make a editor, check TChart as i told and make the editor, i cant help with editor but i hope you will do it.

Obs.: if u edit a existing Item in a table, the materials and etc. It won't show on tclient, but its changed, don't it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2013, 11:46   #7

I tried to make the editor in C#, but I get an error ("Failed to read past end of stream"), but I checked them in Hex Workshop, and I noticed that every Quest start with Quest(#QuestID) except crafting quests
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2013, 19:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalman11 View Post
I tried to make the editor in C#, but I get an error ("Failed to read past end of stream"), but I checked them in Hex Workshop, and I noticed that every Quest start with Quest(#QuestID) except crafting quests
I'll try make one, if it works, i send you

But not now, i have no time and i'm not sure if i'll create
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2013, 19:45   #9

Thanks, I would appreciate it
Thanks
1 User