Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Looking for someone who knows Pointers for CheatEngine

Discussion on [Help] Looking for someone who knows Pointers for CheatEngine within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Looking for someone who knows Pointers for CheatEngine

Hey,

I know it is not allowed to post questions here, but many other guys did this so i make this too?
Im searching for someone who might help me in Skype With Cheat Engine to find some hacks on pservers.

If someone could help me, my skype name is:

fr0zenkrypton

Thank you! <3
Old 10/19/2016, 11:47   #2

elite*gold: 48
Hey i don't know on what server you are playing but maybe this will help you

Old 02/04/2017, 22:39   #3

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,262
Arrow 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> 4Story

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4story cheatengine pointers
07/23/2015 - 4Story - 3 Replies
could anybody explain to me how do i use pointers for 4story in cheatengine? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
[need help] cheatengine memory viewer + finding pointers
05/06/2014 - General Coding - 1 Replies
i have some trouble finding pointers & offsets. I can't attach the debugger or else the game crashes. So i tried goin through the memory region... sadly I have no idea what i'm doing and so far i haven't found a descent tutorial. scanning for pointers i still have like 27k pointers after restarting the client and rebooting for like 50 times... >_> could anyone give me a hint on how to progress? a nice tutorial Eng/Ger woud do too
Looking for some pointers
12/27/2012 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Im a cs major and since im bored i figured id hack this game for the hell of it i haven't touched this game in months now because of LOL. point being i have never worked with these types of files dose any body know of any tools i can be used to open/ edit them also any basic tips from some of the vet hackers would be nice.
[solved]CheatEngine and pointers
04/11/2012 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I am a little conceptually confused over how cheatengine evaluates pointers and their values. I did the usual way of searching for a value in game, in my case it is the char level. I found a most likely value/result and attached a debugger to find out what access it. then i searched for the address of the result i initially found and obtained the address of the base pointer to level. As per normal i performed "Add address manually" for the pointer i have found in CE, inputted the base...
pointers
06/22/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
im just wondering how to use pointers ? anyone can help me?