Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account error

Discussion on account error within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account error

hi i want to play but allways when i log in it says:account name not found

deutsche version:
immer wenn ich mich bei twelvesky2 einloggen will steht da drauf:account name not found
Old 03/30/2010, 18:58   #2

You may have forgotten to register , if you didn't go to the TwelveSky 2 website again when you are logged in on your Aeriagames account. I have heard several people that said it works.
Old 04/05/2010, 17:39   #3

Also, für 12sky2 geht das bei Aeria so => Du reg. dich auf der Seite, danach wählst du das spiel 12Sky2 aus, dann erstellst du einen game account und fertig! Mayn Version => Du reg. dich einmal und fertig.
-------------------------------------
So, for 12Sky2 it works like this => You reg. on the side, then you choose the game 12Sky2 and create a game account for 12Sky2. Mayn Version => You reg. one time and you're done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Just ask and you know more then before
Greetings,
Mike

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account Error
05/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
When i put a code in to navicat console it comes up ERROR 1064 How do i fix it Thanks for the help...
Account again ERROR
04/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I already verified more this everything certain they help me please urgent! I open everything oh in the hour of opening the msg server he is seeming account again helps me please!
[Help]S4 Account Error
02/24/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Hello guys, i just wanna ask if some of you are encountering the same problem like mine. well here is my problem everytime i log in to s4 it says "account error" i already activated my account and this is almost like the 6th account I made. and ive tried it with another computer either and I can't get in. ive been searching in Google "my best friend", read some forums and found out that Philippines is IP banned and some other countries in Asia. and its confusing coz my friend who happends...
Help,Have got a error account server .
03/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im when click the start button then i got a this error . Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. What is this ?:( Help me please. AND when im login the server got a this error.