Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nemesis Guild. (jinong)

Discussion on Nemesis Guild. (jinong) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nemesis Guild. (jinong)

Hi, Im thinking of starting a small guild of ten people (max for level one as im not planning on upgrading ever)

who play as a jinong in the nemesis server.

Im basically looking for people who would like to bot in a party safely without fear of being reported.

im looking for people who are m26-m33, basically if you can lvl on the second floor of odawa cave and the infernal sos island.

If you are interested, either sen dme a pm or reply in this thread, and I will get back to you with how I want to run the guild (to keep our anonymity) as soon as I can

Thanks.
Old 03/22/2010, 23:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol pretty funny move