Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cave of Darkness Unlimited time??

Discussion on Cave of Darkness Unlimited time?? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cave of Darkness Unlimited time??

Does anyone know how to stay in cave of darkness forever??
please pm!
Old 03/04/2010, 21:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
there was a post about this a while back in which the method was released try looking over previous pages for it in the hack release section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
inf time for wrath of centaur run(cave of darkness)
10/24/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 72 Replies
my friend found a way to stay in the cave of darkness for any amount of time witout being booted from the cave. to ensure that this dosnt get spammed out and allow everyone who comes to this forum to know how to do this iam only going to give it out to so many people. iam doing this because if alot of people know about this they can really mess with the games economy seeing as how u can make very good money/mats from the cave if you know what your doing..so if u would like to know how to do...
{REQUEST}Cave of Darkness hack help..
07/06/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Plz delete..
Cave of Darkness Time bug !
05/03/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Hi all ! I was thinkin to Relaese my way to make a unlimited time in Cave of darkness Cuz its only like 12min a day ! So.... Release it or not ...
[DK-Only] Get Unlimited HP! (needs time, works!)
04/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
ok so a month ago I X-fered my Char to another server, I am a Frost-DK and had Frost Presence activated. I had 28k HP (I think) before transferring and after the transfer I had 31k and I wondered where it came from and thought that maybe I now have Frost Presence twice so I tried switching presences and sure as hell I had my 28k back... So after a month was over I trasnferred back to my old realm, again in Frost Presence. This time I had 30k before and 33k after (got some stam^^) So I...
Unlimited Buff Time
05/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Things you need: -- Tsearch 1.6b (http://www.xcheater.com/download.aspx?file=cheat_ tools/tsearch_16.zip) This is the Memory Editor that you shall use against WoW -- A Brain -- Some Tsearch skills. Optional: