Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky2 private server??

Discussion on 12sky2 private server?? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking 12sky2 private server??

it this real?
i found thread about the twelvesky2 private server on karahanonline.org
but i forgot the thread on it

only i remember is there is screen shot about the server and gameplay.........
thats all i remember

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12sky2 Private Server
05/29/2014 - 12Sky2 - 26 Replies
Hello. I found 12sky2 server files, I guess. I do not understand c + +. If you do not have to wipe the topic. Good luck. TS2 Server: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ALT1 & Server doc MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Full TS2 and Troy server file http://www.nfgrid.de/Server_Core.7z
12sky2 Private Server
05/03/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
Hello. I found 12sky2 server files, I guess. I do not understand c + +. If you do not have to wipe the topic. Good luck. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
12Sky2 Private Server. Need Dev's!
12/28/2011 - 12Sky2 - 16 Replies
Hey guys, killerjj45 here. I have been developing for WoW Private Servers for awhile now and it gets boring after awhile. So, I decided I wanted to try something new. My friend got me into 12Sky2 and I have been hooked ever since. So I decided that I would create a 12Sky2 private server since I couldn't find any. So what I am asking from you guys is help. I am still deciding what I am going to code it in, but right now, I am leaning towards C#. So that's where you guys come in, I need your...
Looking private 12sky2 server!!
02/15/2010 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Eny mean some good private server on 12sky2 ?? Wen u mean pliiz post here atres were i can find this ot just wen u need pm me then pm!!!