Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 04:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Message to the People in ElitePVP

Discussion on My Message to the People in ElitePVP within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/01/2009, 21:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
*wish* my post count was as high as strikers..
Old 08/01/2009, 21:40   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Mostly spam and responses like this one. lol...

i don't pay attention to post counts unless its like 1-10 posts and asking for hacks. -.- lmao.
Old 08/02/2009, 14:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
i dought you figured out my New gmode, considering i do it 3 ways, and 2 ofthose way D/C you ot patched, , so ehh any proff much, and i wont say "you post low so you cant hack" because i keep in touch with alot of Older ppl on this forums whos post are low but are great at this, yes twelvesky2 is easy and no im not offended, but if you think you can out code, me fk li-quidgaming, ill relase a mass of hacks to show you your problly up their but your not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
I keep referring to this. Never make tri407tiny mad. Listen guys. =P
I wouldn't worry about it, half the time most of what he says doesn't even make much sense and I'm not talking about trying to explain hacks. I'm just talking about general typing conversations.

But he's a pretty nice guy, guess I've never seen his "mad" side or whatever. lol
Old 08/02/2009, 22:02   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
i dought you figured out my New gmode, considering i do it 3 ways, and 2 ofthose way D/C you ot patched, , so ehh any proff much, and i wont say "you post low so you cant hack" because i keep in touch with alot of Older ppl on this forums whos post are low but are great at this, yes twelvesky2 is easy and no im not offended, but if you think you can out code, me fk li-quidgaming, ill relase a mass of hacks to show you your problly up their but your not me.
no no ... u got me wrong lol I didn't say i wanna out code you... I'm just saying ur not the only one who can hack this XD, and yes i know about the D/C... it disconnect u if u don't hit the mob fast (they patched it).. but its easy to fix that... x.x btw if u got any msn or IM i can contact u with? need to talk to u about some serious hack >.> and about the low post.. its nothing I just don't like to talk much b.s I don't wanna share allot of my thoughts to be ruined =\ (******* I am) and see the date that i've joined here.. quite long ago >.>

& yes I figured lil of the VAC hack to =P