Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mayn XFer question

Discussion on Mayn XFer question within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mayn XFer question

Hey quick question. How did people transfer more than 2 characters on mayn?
I know of some people who did but they're all afk so they cant answer right now
Old 05/16/2013, 09:16   #2

If they notice you using more than 1 transferred acc they ban all of your free D4 accounts permanently.
Old 05/21/2013, 17:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianchance View Post
If they notice you using more than 1 transferred acc they ban all of your free D4 accounts permanently.
Not if u change you ip or log into different computers at different locations, like example friends house, mothers house, cafe, ETC
Old 05/21/2013, 22:51   #4

i have open 3 accounts transfer whit the same ip and i didnt get banned.. in fact i got all 3 from the same account. had 3 characters m33+ and i photshop edited the pic so i erase the names from it when posting the pic.
Old 05/22/2013, 04:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabianchance View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellokison View Post
i have open 3 accounts transfer whit the same ip and i didnt get banned.. in fact i got all 3 from the same account. had 3 characters m33+ and i photshop edited the pic so i erase the names from it when posting the pic.
By erasing name, u mean type new name in or paint over it?
Old 05/24/2013, 16:13   #6

It's to fool them into thinking you have different characters and I haven't read anywhere on mayn forums that you can't xfer more than one account they specifically have said only one per account not one per person or per ip even. Until they specify otherwise I wouldn't even worry about it. Don't listen to stories about people getting banned for it without confirmation first. As far as I'm concerned you can xfer as many as you want provided the screen shots.