Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OllyDBG

Discussion on OllyDBG within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OllyDBG

Well im trying to start to use olly but problem is when i do atach on ts2 n try to run the game only i can c is a popup saying: a debugger has been found running in your system.....by themida.Then if i try to atach whit the game runing i got crash.I was looking in som forums to solve this problem but i couldnt evn with plugins like PhantOm and so...I wish to know how is possible trick themida n use olly without crash. Btw my windows is xp 32 bit.Glad if som1 can helpme.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with Ida and ollydbg
06/01/2011 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
I have been having trouble with the addresses in ollydbg. The addresses are way off compared to the addresses found when an identical dll is opened in ida. For example the addresses in Ida would be 10012c5b while in ollydbg it would be something like 77016a61. The lack of matching addresses is causing slot of trouble when I am trying to mod. I do get 1 error when opening the dll in ollydbg "missing mint.dll" which I'm guessing is just a dll missing from my windows/ sys32 folder. Please help me...
[Help]OllyDbg
03/10/2011 - CO2 Programming - 14 Replies
Hi people, I'm having a question/problem while OllyDbg-ing Conquer.exe. I want to remove the MentorReward button (that one near ShoppingMall, ItemLock etc.). I've managed to remove the icon and not by deleting the icon files from the client, but I can't completly remove it from there. I think's a way cause, like they added it, they can remove it by reversing the steps or just delete some parts from that dissasembly code. What I'm asking for? Someone who's having a bit more knowledge about...
Help please with Ollydbg
02/24/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
ok ive tried the fix with the *.osc plugin and ive tried many other ways to get it to work with the .dlls but it still wont find the addresses to the CORRECT function that IDA PRO 32bit and 64 bit show for anything i look too mod ive even gone and put ollydbg on my 32 bit laptop and it still didnt work:mad: anyone have a idea how to edit them same way but different program or a fix?
[Help]Ollydbg.
12/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I didnt have problems until today. For some reason, when i open any dll with ollydbg this error message pops up. If you dont mind, help me with this problem.
Need help at ollydbg
02/15/2009 - General Coding - 12 Replies
Hi everyone, so I have the following problem: I've set a breakpoint on a certain opcode. It is activated when I attack a monster in a game. Now I'm pretty sure that there's a jump or a call jumping to that opcode since the thread doesn't go thru the opcodes above. Usually there's a ">" sign between address and opcode in my ollydbg window at jump destinations and you can go right click -> Go to -> JMP from blahblahblah, but in this case I can't. I already tried to find the jump/call using...