Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A simple macro...need help

Discussion on A simple macro...need help within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A simple macro...need help

I've tried loads of macro freewares but they don't seem to do the work...and i've gone through the c++ tutorials but they don't really explain what i need...

What i want is simple..
a script for:
-activate TwelveSky2 process (window)
-Press F2 then F4 simultanously
-Repeat 99999999999 times

a script for:
-terminate process

So how can i do this?
Old 07/26/2011, 18:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
Look up OpenProcess
TerminateProcess
SendMessage
CreateThread
Sleep
Direct Input
ReadProcessMemory

Or cheap out and try autoit... lol
WriteProcessMemory
Old 07/26/2011, 18:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Look up OpenProcess
TerminateProcess
SendMessage
CreateThread
Sleep
Direct Input
ReadProcessMemory

Or cheap out and try autoit... lol
WriteProcessMemory
yea i tried autoit but it didn't make sense to me xD

ok here... i've made this in autoit by reading a tutorial, can you guide me a bit more?

Quote:
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AutoIt Version: 3.3.0.0
Author: shad0wboss
#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

GUICreate("shad0wboss's Bot", 335, 100)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Key", 8, 10)
$key1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 35, 8, 120)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Time", 8, 44)
$time1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 35, 40, 120)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Key 2", 8, 44)
$key2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 35, 40, 120)

$startbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 190, 8, 60)

While 1
$msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $startbutton

$send1 = GUICtrlRead($key1)
$send2 = GUICtrlRead($key2)
$sleep1 = GUICtrlRead($time1)

While 1
Send($send1)
Sleep($sleep1)
WEnd

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
GUIDelete()
ExitLoop

EndSelect
wEnd
Can you also tel me how i can have the buff option there as well so that it auto presses, lets say "6" every 60 seconds? and that this code works only for process "TwelveSky2" even tho it is minimized
Old 07/26/2011, 22:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
yea i tried autoit but it didn't make sense to me xD

ok here... i've made this in autoit by reading a tutorial, can you guide me a bit more?

Can you also tel me how i can have the buff option there as well so that it auto presses, lets say "6" every 60 seconds? and that this code works only for process "TwelveSky2" even tho it is minimized
WoW thats a nasty wont work what the heck kind of code there. Uhm that is not going to work and you can't send key to minimized TS2 you have to call the function to activate buff or attack skill in memory try learning some ASM.
Old 07/27/2011, 04:16   #5

Overall try learning. if it dosnt make sense read documentation more and famliarise your self with how programming or code logic works.
Old 07/27/2011, 12:24   #6

lol that was autoit and the admins there are freakin dumb...you cannot ask a question in their forums about a script which is anyhow related to automation lolz...

anyways, you say asm?

EDIT: another thing, the script is half working, meaning when the dialogue box opens up, i type a key in it lets say my aoe is at 2 so i insert 2 and press start so it spams 2 all the time until the dialogue box is force closed so if TS 2 window is opened up, it aoe just fine...but since the autoit admins are too retarded to help anyone, i'll just stop working using autoit.
Old 07/27/2011, 14:57   #7

Ehh C++ over Autoit... just find game functions and call them using asm in your C++ dll.

A skill worth learning
Old 07/27/2011, 16:55   #8

problem is, i can't inject anything since i'm already injecting a dll...or is it possible to inject more then one dll
Old 07/27/2011, 17:25   #9

You can inject as many dll's as you want so long as they dont do the same things. For example if one dll is hooking directx's EndScene other dll's cant hook it or there will probably be crash or something.
Old 07/27/2011, 17:28   #10

well...i'm using your dll wazapoo so what is that dll hooking?
Old 07/27/2011, 18:57   #11

It hooks DirectX's Present() and few parts of the games functions such as skill animation code to do the aoe multihit and such