Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source

Discussion on [RELEASE] AIO - Ragnarok Source within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old 12/19/2011, 19:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
i want to learn how to make a autopill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
If you are interested in learning C# for doing these sorts of hacks I could help ya out dude
Hey. I would like to learn how to make an autopill for ts2 aeria english version. I can't find one that actually works and would like to try my luck on making one. Please help. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
If I have time, I'll convert your source to C#. And then we can do so much more

Coding all this in AutoIt must have took a lot of time.
I downloaded the 12sky2 bot that jax created and u edited. It all works excpt the Autopill. I can't get it to work for me. If their is something that I'm doing wrong, please help. If not, please look at the program cause I really like it. Its perfect for what I need it for. Thanks.
Old 03/09/2012, 08:05   #32

elite*gold: 0
Error 404 in first link

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
This source is to be used with Autoit. A poor programming language, I know. :P Don't judge me! I'm not smart enough to learn C languages. hahahhaha.

This zip file contains EVERYTHING that ever had to do with the AIO. All the photoshop files and even the Ragnarok Lite I was working on that would take out all the bloated things from the original Ragnarok.

I hope someone takes over from here. (: Good luck.

Inside the source are links to my dropbox. The easiest way to deal with that is make your own dropbox account and link it there to download the addresses. Or make the address file yourself and send them to me and I'll put it up in my dropbox.

In the important files, you'll find "addresses" and "convert addys". Put all your addresses in the addresses file and then use convert addy to change the addresses into numbers. Then copy n paste those numbers into the dropbox file. Have fun! (:

Error (404) in first link