Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mechwar (Zero Online)

Discussion on Mechwar (Zero Online) within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2010, 13:15   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by devinator12 View Post

main page "404 error" does not exist. cant get at the home page either. can you setup a web hop or something?
try the forums

Old 02/26/2010, 20:56   #182

[Update] MechWar has it's own client now, and updates will be downloaded through the auto patch. We have Important NPCs already translated. We are now adding a new NPC to allow you to get the Opposite Units. So far so good =)
Old 02/26/2010, 22:51   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
[Update] MechWar has it's own client now, and updates will be downloaded through the auto patch. We have Important NPCs already translated. We are now adding a new NPC to allow you to get the Opposite Units. So far so good =)
if you add new units you will need to add a extended unit where house or make a 2nd unit wh. also be sure to make it one unit per player so some gunner dont get 3 medics or some bs xD
Old 02/27/2010, 01:57   #184

Yeah I know, I'm going to make sure someone can't get 3 medics. xD
Old 02/27/2010, 02:47   #185

Quote:
Yeah I know, I'm going to make sure someone can't get 3 medics. xD
hahah you should go get the dev tools. we could give you some files for them xD but not the full set xD
Old 02/27/2010, 03:09   #186

Yeah, if I had money I would get the dev tools. What are they called anyway?
Old 02/27/2010, 03:29   #187

Quote:
Yeah, if I had money I would get the dev tools. What are they called anyway?
they have no actual name but they are a group of tools that consist of every thing TQ has used to make zero online
Old 02/27/2010, 04:20   #188

Cool, I'll try to get them when I get the money. I'll ask you where I can get them from when I get he money.
Old 02/27/2010, 05:02   #189

The only downfall that I've found about the server is you guys really need to get a registration going that's not so picky, should be able to make an account once and login to the game.
Old 02/27/2010, 05:10   #190

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't think that has happened before or no one has said anything. I sent you a PM in the MechWar forum, it's about your account problem.
Old 02/27/2010, 06:52   #191

First Impression
Leveling is nominal still challenging though you can get to 30+ rather quickly just by doing the starter mission.

ZP is challenging, maybe to challenging might want to raise it to 10/20 on weekends or during events.

Gear is made through leveling up via missions or finding it on your own, might get lucky to buy some elite gear.

Pilot Rank is the same as Evo (Apoc) Online, you get to CiC (Lt. Gen: 1-187) within a few seconds.

PvP can be accomplished anywhere, since the required pilot rank is Maj (Major).

Everything is in gibberish (Chinese), since you're using the Crypton Client you should know that when they implemented the 190 gears patch 2870-71 everything reseted back to Chinese all items and npcs are fubarded, that's the reason they had to wipe there players characters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 07:52   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by virpyre View Post
First Impression
Leveling is nominal still challenging though you can get to 30+ rather quickly just by doing the starter mission.

ZP is challenging, maybe to challenging might want to raise it to 10/20 on weekends or during events.

Gear is made through leveling up via missions or finding it on your own, might get lucky to buy some elite gear.

Pilot Rank is the same as Evo (Apoc) Online, you get to CiC (Lt. Gen: 1-187) within a few seconds.

PvP can be accomplished anywhere, since the required pilot rank is Maj (Major).

Everything is in gibberish (Chinese), since you're using the Crypton Client you should know that when they implemented the 190 gears patch 2870-71 everything reseted back to Chinese all items and npcs are fubarded, that's the reason they had to wipe there players characters.
lol whats there zp drop rate i forgot xD
Old 02/27/2010, 08:02   #193

Zps drop rate is at 3 per box. I've been trying to fix the easy rank up problem. You do get to Lt.Gen fast but at least you can reach all the ranks in between Lt.Gen and CIC. I was thinking of lowering the exp rate, but I've had it at x5 since it released, so it has been released to long to make a change. Also, we used the Crypton client before. Now we have one of our own, and modded from the original zero client.
Old 02/27/2010, 19:15   #194

Quote:
Zps drop rate is at 3 per box. I've been trying to fix the easy rank up problem. You do get to Lt.Gen fast but at least you can reach all the ranks in between Lt.Gen and CIC. I was thinking of lowering the exp rate, but I've had it at x5 since it released, so it has been released to long to make a change. Also, we used the Crypton client before. Now we have one of our own, and modded from the original zero client.
just because its been out for to long make a non tradable item for new members that give 5x for 3 hours. that would be a good evening step.
Old 02/28/2010, 02:15   #195

Well, that's true.. I'm gonna think about that one.
Closed Thread