Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anticheat Frage

Discussion on Anticheat Frage within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anticheat Frage

Servus Jungs & Mädels,

Habe mich nun eien gewisse Zeit mit PServern beschäftigt und zocke auch auf solchen^^

Jetzt habe ich eine sehr Wichtige frage an euch:

Ich kenne viele PServer bie denen ein Anticheat System gibt für Flyhacks etc..

Ich würde sowas gerne auch inplemtieren bei meienn PServer!

Habt ihr sowas Parat?lf Oder wie stelle sowas ein

lg Sascha
Old 06/06/2010, 11:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
also ich glaube bei arcemu steht das in den configs

edit: also bei arcemu in der world.conf

<AntiHack Teleport="1"
Speed="1"
FallDamage="1"
Flight="1"
FlightThreshold="10"
DisableOnGM="1">
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2010, 16:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Danke Dir werde gleich mal nachschauen =)
Old 06/06/2010, 17:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
bitte schön

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CO2 AntiCheat Deletion
09/19/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
This is a very simple process... If you're looking at my post count and decide I'm either leeching or posting a virus, I'll give a tutorial instead of downloading my Batch. Which, the batch file requires a version of Windows. If you're wondering my professions: I am a master of C++, VB6, Python, C# and Flash, also many more. First of all, if you want to skip all of this and just use my batch file to delete the anti-cheat, please scroll to the bottom of this page. 1. Locate your Conquer...
HELP new anticheat on my server
09/11/2010 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
sory bad english my server have new loader . you mast run game from this loader to play on server. when you run game from loader proces wow.exe hiden and you dont see it on wpepro, permedit, cheat engine, and dont other programs my server is www.wow-georgia.ge/ and this is LODADER
AntiCheat Deletion
10/09/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
My previous thread about this was never posted, and now I'm not going to type out everything in the other one. If my other tutorial gets posted (I've been waiting 3 days) then can a mod please delete this? Go to your Conquer 2.0 folder, Navigate to zftqat.: Vista or Win7: Inside this folder, delete TQAT.exe and TQAT.exe.manifest. Congratulations, you're finished.
anticheat bei Nostale?
05/23/2009 - Nostale - 3 Replies
haben die seit neustem was gegen botter erfunden? schaut euch ma die banliste perm. an nur botter gebannt und das in massen. einer aus meiner fam wurde auch gebannt hab bei dem admin nachgefragt wann er denn gebottet hat dann sagte er er wäre bei unseren bottest durchgefallen....
Its posible this dll be a Anticheat?
12/21/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
hi, i play in a server of pirate cabal and cant do a speed like other servers, only the diference with others servers is this DLL, i cant do speed with CE, its posible do a bypass for this dLL? RapidShare: Easy Filehosting sorry for mi english. i apreciate someone helps me . thanks