Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Romanian Server

Discussion on Romanian Server within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Romanian Server

#edit
#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Romanian Private Server
06/28/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 78 Replies
ENG: For all who are looking for a pro and stable server i think we are going to succed making one.After all the tests we have done the server seems to be stable then all others.Ofcourse the rates will be in a such matter so we can engage users for a long term.So for we will add a big drop rate in exchange of a small exp rate.First members will be charged with a bike and eox+8,donators will be high rewarded depends of the sum.At this time we are searching for beta testers and donators.Of coruse...
Romanian servers Bot
06/06/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
Hi,it exist any bot for romanian servers if it exist please post the link in this topic
Looking for a Metin2 Account on the ROMANIAN SERVER
02/04/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a account on the Romanian server. Either Hydra, or the newest one, Gemeni. If anyone has one over level 30 please tell me.
C9 romanian yahoo id.
11/03/2009 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 0 Replies
If there are some romanian's what play C9 accept me in id uZuMakkyS Please say your yahoo id if you are from romania
CAOR(Cabal online Romanian Server)
09/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 431 Replies
edited by St!gmata: Please open a thread about CAOR PServer again if you want with informations, DLink, RegisterLink,... Thank you. The original 1st post edited anduRO.