Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladin's "Blessing of Sanctuary" and "Holy shield"

Discussion on Paladin's "Blessing of Sanctuary" and "Holy shield" within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paladin's "Blessing of Sanctuary" and "Holy shield"

Well there is this private server i'm playing in.. but the problem is that the skill "Blessing of Sanctuary" and "Holy shield" doesn't work properly.

what i mean is that the block rating for holy shield still increase and the damage deacrease of blessing of sanctuary does work..... the problem is that it don't do any damage to the enemy when block processed....

is there anyway to fix this???

(sorry to mention this... can ppl reply in english, i'm sorry but tranlator doesn't work on my computer T_T sorry about that)