Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blessing Of Kurun (quest) BEST EXPLOIT

Discussion on Blessing Of Kurun (quest) BEST EXPLOIT within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Blessing Of Kurun (quest) BEST EXPLOIT

im sure many of you know about this quest:

, it gives an item named shard of earth , that casts a buff called "Blessing Of Kurun" on the target granting him :
+9999999 to all stats ,
+ 333333 hp per cast for 30 seconds , you can spam it alot

i remember when WOTLK went out i used this item ALOT , soloing dungeons and raids , was so fun .. my warlock dots did 90000 + dmg per tick..

now after few patches the blessing can be cast only on those "Grizzly hills mountain giants" , not on everything

and here comes the job of WPE PRO , to make it cast it on yourself
ive been tryng for 1 year to experiment various methods to do this but i had no succes.

a guy here told me this that can work

Code:
if u wanna try it urself --> 1.get a potion 
2.change the special q item to a potion (with CE) 
3.then try to change the spell of the item to the healing effekt of a potion
4.klick the item ^^, maybe u need to switch the items arround in ur bag
but i don`t understand step 2 , WHAT is CE? 2.change the special q item to a potion (with CE)

if anyone knows how to do this please pm me , i will reward you , thanks!
Old 03/16/2011, 13:46   #2

when you target yourself with the shard says "Invalid Target" , When you target the "Grizzly Hills Giant" , it works

so i belive a faction change , so the server detects you as a mountain giant not as a player (elf , human , orc etc... ) could work.
Old 03/16/2011, 15:40   #3

CE= Cheat engine^^ just start it AFTER wow started. Same methos like the ingi rocket spam
Old 03/16/2011, 19:27   #4

Das wird nicht funktionieren es ist ein Serverseitiger Test den kann man nur umgehen indem der Server denkt man ist der entsprechende Mobtyp. Auch wenn eventuell das mit Ce klappt wird der server immernoch prüfen ob du der richtige mobtyp bist und es verweigern.

This wont work its a server side check you can only bypass it if you make the server think that you are this specific mobtype. Even if you are able to change it with ce the server still wants this mobtype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2011, 12:37   #5

So player faction is server-side...

Also "zone" where player is?

PD: I'm thinking on area 52 special... yummm
PD2: Tested but cannot get the checking "zone" ID values

PD3: Yes, I'm a lurker. I'm working on my english further for solving this problem...